87. Mended.

“Audrey, what's the matter?” Niall asked, pulling away from my lips. I trembled a bit, everything made sense, everything was clear. I brought him back to my lips kissing him passionately, he chuckled a little, his fingers clutching at my hips.

“I remember,” I said pulling away a little, my throat feeling tight. Niall's eyes grew wide.

“What, just now?” He asked a smile on his face, I nodded, a tear escaping.

“Audrey that's wonderful!” He said enveloping me in a huge hug, I laughed, tears of joy sliding down my cheeks.

“Do you remember everything?” He asked, holding my face in his hands, I nodded. “Oh Audrey,” He breathed a tear sliding down his cheek.

I leaned in and he kissed me. My hands made their way to his hair where I tangled my fingers, pulling him closer. We stood not breaking the kiss. He wrapped his arms around me, love radiating from him like a heater. I put my arms around his neck, my fingers gripping his shirt like a life-line. He leaned down breaking the kiss for a second and picked me up, his hands under my butt. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms locked around the back of his neck. He brought our lips together again and carried me to the room where he sat down on the bed so I was straddling him, 

“The boys will be back soon,” I mumbled under his lips, 

“Hmmm k, dosen't matter to me.” He said trailing kisses up and down my neck, making my eyes flutter.

“I thought you where hungry?” I gasped, 

“Are you trying to get rid of me?” He asked, kissing my cheek then my lips,

“No, please continue.” I managed as he slipped his hand under my shirt, his fingers trailing the bottom of my bra. He leaned back and over so we where both laying on our sides. His hands, one on my lower back the other on my hip, pulled me closer. I hitched my leg over his hip, my hands still exploring his hair. We lay there for a while, not really making out, but kissing passionately none the less. After a bit I heard the front door open and the sound of voices drift to us. I sighed not wanting to stop, but my stomach had other ideas.

“Ready for food?” Niall asked, pushing a stray strand of hair away from my face. I nodded, pulling him up with me as I stood.

“Let's go!” I said, as I led him out of the room, I stopped as the heavenly smell of lasagna filled my nose.

“Hey where where you guys, we have food.” Liam said, pulling plates out of the cabinet. I blushed and Niall squeezed my hand a little,

“Thanks,” I said flashing a smile at Liam as he handed me a plate, ignoring his question. I sat down on the floor next to Aravis, pulling my legs under me.

“So what did ya guys do while we where gone?” Louis asked, I blushed,

“Oh nothing much, we downloaded some music, Audrey got her memory back, not much.” Niall said, a smile on his face. Everyone gasped and looked at me, I blushed again.