📃: XX

🖋

🖋

He didn't like to see the interaction between his mate with this new guy at all.

But who is he anyway? She was not his. Namjoon was so angry due the fact that he couldn't do anything, he was just a stranger she barely met a week. So, he just stomping his feet angrily outside the club.

And of course, Jimin didn't miss to witness this. He quickly got the hint with what happened to Namjoon. Jimin hunch was right all along. Namjoon got an eye for his bestfriend. He just smirked as he saw Namjoon being low key jealous at Jin. You stand no chance dumbass, Jimin thought.

Taehyung saw his red-eyed hyung. This is bad. He excused himself from the club and ran after him.

"Hey, hyung, stop!" Taehyung was following Namjoon who suddenly furiously marched out of the room.

But Namjoon didn't stop, he walked faster instead.

"Namjoon-hyung!" Taehyung shouted once again, still chasing him till they arrived at an empty hallway.

"KIM NAMJOON!" He shouted while grabbing Namjoon's wrist. He turned him around, facing him. Namjoon's eyes were bloody red. He growled at Taehyung.

"Get.off.me." He threatened.

"No hyung. Control your self right now! Your eyes were already red. Do you want to release yourself and get dragged by the pack, huh? This is it? Our efforts of trying to leave the pack came to useless." He questioned.

"Please, hyung, calm down. What is wrong with you? Is it about that girl, am I right? What's happened actually? Who is she??" Taehyung demanded answers. But Namjoon just shut his mouth up. Ignoring all of the questions and just deep sighed, trying to calm his inner wolf.

"Nothing." He answered.

"Fine. If you didn't want to tell me, I will find it out myself. And whatever I found, I will report it to your parent. As it is my duty to be your guardian here." Taehyung replied.

Namjoon's eyes widened. He couldn't let his parents knew about his mate. Especially after he found out that his mate was a human. His parents might despised him or even hurt the girl. He didn't want to end up like that one wolf from the Min's pack. Who also mated a human.

"I will tell you. Just promise me, you won't tell anyone especially my parent. Swear to me, Kim Taehyung!" Taehyung gasped in shock. Never once Namjoon asked him to swore. What kind of shocking news his hyung trying to deliever.

"I am your one and only bestfriend, hyung. I swear I will keep your secret. So... if you really think of me as your friend as well. Tell me and treat me like one! Why would you keeping a secret from me?!" Taehyung raised his voice.

"Fine." And there was a long pause before Namjoon finally opened his mouth. His eyes sparked purple. Taehyung saw this, and got this bad feeling already,

"She is my mate, Tae. My mate for Godness sake!" Namjoon finally spilled it

Taehyung's jaw dropped. How could Namjoon hide this super important news from him?!no wonder his hyung become extra possessive, he never did even to all his ex(s).

"What??? How did you know? Wait.. when did you find out?! Why you never told me anything?!" This time Taehyung was the angry one.

"When the first time I enrolled to the class. I saw her and I felt it." Namjoon said lowering his head, waiting for whatever reaction from his bestfriend. Would he despised him too?

"Oh.My.God. Hyung! How could you keep this as secret from me?! For days! Congrats, hyung!" Taehyung grabbed Namjoon's hands, shaking them enthusiastically.

"Finally! I thought you will be end up as a lone wolf for the rest of your life. Since you know, the whole pack, no, the whole village seemed got no chemistry with you. And the problem was simply because your mate was not even a wolf. Oh my! I'm happy for you!" Namjoon didn't expect this reaction from his friend.

"W-why are you happy? Isn't that a shame that a wolf mated a human? I mean, for a purebreed alpha like us?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "So old school, huh. This is why you need to get out and hang outside the pack! This is the 21st century, Joonie."

"Did you afraid that our pack and me would despise you? Is that why you had been keeping it a secret? Seriously, hyung?" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrow.

"Well, I heard that wolf from other pack was.."

"The Min pack were a bunch of douchebag wolves who think they are above everyone. Our Kim packs are different. No, all the pack other than the Min never minded about mating human thing, well it's still uncommon because it's a rare case. But they wont despise you just because of that." Taehyung sighed. He knew who were the wolves Namjoon talked about.

🖋

A new character is coming.
Guess who? 😏

(Edited)