The Ultimate Move

As the students got in their dorm rooms all settled in, a rather busy and important day is ahead of them the next day.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up from the sound of my alarm, slamming my hand down the clock as I sit up from my bed, yawning as rub the sleep away. Looking around my surroundings as I remember that I wasn't in my old apartment building.

I stood up and stretched then I head down to the shared bathroom of the dorm. Walking inside the bathroom, I saw Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Ojiro brushing their teeth as Iida waved and greeted me good morning, which I replied back with a yawn and a wave as I proceeded to brush mine.

Moments later, I was all dressed up and ready to head to the classroom, it's only the third day of us moving to the dorms and today is an important day for us.

"As you know we are still focusing on getting your provisional licenses." Aizawa said as he looks at everyone. "More over, your training camp may be inoperable, but we will continue your training here in U.A." he said as the door slide open as three figures stand outside from it.

"And that is developing your Ultimate Moves." Ectoplasm said as Cementross and Midnight went inside the room. "A move so unique that no one would even dare to imitate it." Cementross said. "And as for us teachers, we are here to help you in developing them." Midnight added.

"Ultimate Moves!" Ashido and Sero said in unison as the two other teens joined in. "Its so awesome." "Yet it's a normal hero thing to do!" Kirishima and Denki added. "Sounds fun doesn't it (Y/N)?" Aiko said as I chuckle a bit. "For them of course, we have our own now remember." I said as she pouted for a bit, feeling that she wanted to develop a new move.

We went to Gym Gamma in our hero costumes as Cementross gave a brief history about it. "Gym Gamma is also known for "Training Dining Land" or TDL for short." he said as he explained it further which I didn't even bother listening it, but I caught a glimpse of four students taking in the brief history of the gym.

Moments later cemented pillars were slowly rising up as Cementross was making them. "Now, your task is to create your ultimate move, and we will asses the progress that you are making." Ectoplasm said as the class started to go to their places while Midoriya stood there, unsure of what he will do.

I was walking towards the entrance as Aizawa saw me. "Not in a mood to make one (Y/N)?" he asked as I shake my head. "Me and Aiko have ultimate moves, although, she wanted to make a new one." I said as Ectoplasm walked towards me. "You should make a new one as well, it won't be fair for the others you know." he said as I look at him for a while.

"I've got it, Aiko, please come here for a bit." he said as Aiko nodded and went over to us. "Yes?" she asked as Ectoplasm looked at me. "Okay, here's what's going to happen. Both of you will develop a your own new ultimate move." he said as I look at him. "And what's the catch?" I asked. "Nothing, although, you will also make a tag team ultimate move." he said as Aiko was shocked and tried to complain, but I let out a smile. "Alright, we'll do it." I said as Aiko looked at me with a surprised look and Ectoplasm nodded in response. "Good, now get going." he said as I nodded and walked to the open pillar while Aiko followed.

"And what exactly are you planning for our move?" she asked as I look at her. "Remember the Midnight Blossom?" I asked as she stopped to her tracks as I did as well. "I am aware of it, but, you don't like that move remember and the cost will be huge." she reminded me as I smile and pats her head. "Don't worry, I think I know a way to bypass the cost." I said as I went over the pillar and started to do the move.

As the class was finished with today's exercise, I was heading to the development studio to ask if they can make me a special set of knives, not much of a big changes. I reached the development studio and knocked on the door, hearing on what I assume a "Come in." I opened the door and saw the three musketeers a.k.a Midoriya, Ochaco, and Iida.