Yandere!BEN X Female!Reader PART 2

~Your POV~

'....You shouldn't have done that.'

I bit my lip, waiting for the worst. With a blink of my eye, I found my self in the floor with Ben on top of me, with the most evil grin of his.
He grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head so I couldn't hit him.

'I, am NOT yours.... and i'll never love you, you freaking psy-AUGH!'
He started bitting my neck to make me shut up. I tried moving away from him, which of course, failed.
He suddenly bit me on my soft spot, making me tense up, which he took notice of it and made a low chuckle.

I felt scared now, my heart wanted to jump out of my chest and run away, but I was stuck here.

'You'll soon learn how to obey me and love me, as soon as I take you with me, away from this world. You'll understand who's the master, and i'll mark you as MINE.'

I growled at him.

'F**ck you.'

He raised his hand in the air, and then- black out.

*

I slowly opened my eyes, to find my self laying on my favourite color bed, but no, not my bed.
I tried to get up, until I noticed the handcuffs on my arms.

'Mornin' princess. How was sleep?'

I gasped to see Ben next to me and staring at me.

'W-Where am I??'

'Somewhere where nobody can take you away.' He blurted out lazily.

'B-But I want to go home..' I whispered quietly.

'But sweetheart, this is home now.'

I looked away and closed my eyes. I felt a hand on my chin making my head turn to face Ben's who had a smile on his face. No, not a nice smile.... a smile full of lust.

'Cheer up.. it won't be bad, unless you disobey me. I'll take a good care of you, and when you'll have my trust, we'll be able to travel around.... I'll give you anything you want and need! Just love me.... LOVE ME!!'

He yelled, making me shut my eyes in fear. Then, I heard nothing. I felt a hand play with my hair, as I opened my eyes slowly.

'Sorry for scaring you... I didn't meant to.. forgive me?'

Not wanting to upset him, I slowly nodded. He smiled and fave a kiss on my cheek.

'...You are so pretty, so gorgeous....so hot~'

He purred, as his hands made their way into my hips and his body met with mine.

'B-Ben..? W-Wha-What are you-'
'Shh...shut those pretty lips...You may open them when I tell you~'

He chuckled lowly. He burried his face on the crook of my neck.

'.You smell nice~'

I blushed, and tried to push him away, only for him to pinch my hips, making me yelp.

'You're so cute like that~ Heheheh..'

I thought about an excuse to make him stop.

'B-Ben..? I want to sleep...'

'Aww, you are ruining the fun...but okay~'

He pulled away and burried my face on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

'One day, you are going to love me the same... you'll call me yours...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the end! Now... get ready for a Yandere!Eyeless Jack X Reader .... who's excited 😀?

And I apologise for the slow updates... it's so hard to control a laggy phone ^^;