92. Whoa!

“Wait what?” He said, surprise coloring his voice. "I thought she was dead." I pulled out of his arms slightly and shook my head, sighing.

“The woman who I thought was my mother was actually my adoptive Mother. My real Mother lives in Georgia.” I said, Niall frowned.

“Babe, are you sure its her?” He asked rubbing my cheek, I shrugged.

“The lady on the phone had all the answers to everything. She had all my information.” I said. Niall frowned.

"I'm going to ask Simon to look more into this." He said. I nodded, the thought of my real Mother being alive is just to good to be true.

“Niall, what if it is her?” I asked, looking into his eyes. He sighed, thinking.

"Then we will go see her." He said, "If you like." He added. 

"Niall, they want me to go and pick her up! They want her to come live with me!" I said, the reality of that dawning on me. 

"Simon won't allow that." 

"I know. And I-" I broke off, not wanting to finnish what I was going to say. But Niall nodded, knowing hat I was going to say.

"You don't want her to come." He said. I looked away, "I understand Audrey. It's hard." 

"But I why would she do this to me?" I asked, mu voice breaking. 

"Do what baby?" 

"She gave me up! She purposely gave me up for adoption and now they want me to take care of her! Niall I can't do that!" I said, tears trickling down my cheeks. 

"You don't have to. We will have someone take care of her." He said, holding me. 

"Really?" I asked, giving a sniffle. Niall nodded.

"Sure, no problem." He said, smiling a half smile, trying to comfort me. "Are you okay now?" He asked, wiping the tears from my eyes. 

"Yeah." I said, standing. Niall led me back to the main room, sitting down on the couch. I sat down next to him and he put his arm around me. 

Zayn walked into the room, a bright and cheery smile on his face.

“Morning,” He greeted, before going to the kitchen, 

“What’s got you in such a good mood?” Harry asked.

“Oh nothing much,” He replied, fixing himself a bowl of cereal.

“Mmm Hmm, nothing.” Harry said sarcastically, Niall looked over at Harry, 

“Perrie is going to be in Scotland too, apparently not far from where we’re staying.” He said, Harry nodded and returned to his bagel.