who did you kill🔪 and why?

(I give you my trashy drawing.yep.
enjoy)

Aries: pinkinema (you killed her because she painted your whole room pink filled with my little pony merch and posters,she also threw all away your clothes and replaced it with pink dresses she even deleted everything in your phone and she filled it with more of my little pony...
Including changing your phone cover)

Capricorn: bloody painter (you killed him because he spilled paint all over your homework that took you all night to complete)

Scorpio:sexual offenderman
(You killed him because he said that the star wars prequels were better than the originals)

Pisces: masky (you killed him because he took all of your money to buy  cheesecake for only himself)

Cancer:ticci Toby (same like masky but for waffles only for himself)

Leo:Ben drowned (you killed him because he cheated on the game and asked you to pay him $500 for losing)

Libra: Jane the killer (you killed her because she burned your phone just for fun...)

Aquarius:Jeff the killer (you killed Jeff because he keep using your clothes to clean his knife )

Virgo:Nina the killer (Nina was killed by you because she keeps talking about Jeff every single night not letting you to sleep,
So you got tired of it and killed her)

Gemini: laughing jack ( he was killed by you because he keeps throwing candy wrappers at your room and never pick it up leaving the ants to come...)

Sagittarius:hoodie( you killed hoodie because he keeps using your books as target practice by using his gun...)

Taurus: judge angles ( you killed her because she deleted every single music in you music player app and she said that they were not worth listening to...)