17

Your POV:

I stared at him with wide eyes.

Was it because I wanted him to kiss me?

Or because I was too shocked?

Maybe a little of both...

My eyes dropped to his lips as he parted them slowly.

Then I looked up at him but his eyes were fixed on my lips.

My heart beat picked up and my lips quivered in anticipation as he started to lean in slowly. Very slowly.

He was so close now...

I bit my lip to stop myself from making a sound.

But suddenly...

The door opened.

"Y/n is here!," I heard Hyeyeon and Jungkook and I jerked our heads towards her.

All my group members were standing at the door and watching me in Jungkook's arms with wide eyes.

My heart sank.

They would torture me even more now.

"She couldn't walk. Let me carry her to her room," Jungkook said in a rational voice which amazed me.

How could he be so calm? He was just about to kiss me and they witnessed us in a compromising situation!!

"Yeah, of course," Mina said and they all made way for Jungkook.

I was burning up. In embarrassment and the thought of the impending doom didn't help either.

"The one on the far left corner is Y/n's room," Yuri spoke as she lead the way.

"I can walk to my room," I said, not wanting him to see it.

"So you can fall again? Fat chance. Shut it," he said and walked behind Yuri.

When did I fall again?

As Yuri opened the door, I felt like drowning because of the BTS posters and merch in my room.

Yes, he had been to my room at home but it was different now. We were already broken up. How degrading it must have looked for an ex to have your posters and everything still, like some sort of a treasure?

I sensed his smirk although I didn't look at him.

But he didn't say a word as he gently put me on my bed.

I kept my head bowed and quickly adjusted my skirt to cover my thighs.

Gosh, my legs look so ugly with these strips!

I felt his stare and I looked up at him.

He was staring at my legs which made me feel uncomfortable and shy so I recoiled them under me.

"Are you okay?," Minjoo asked, as she brought a glass of water for me.

I never realized how thirsty I was until I saw it.

I nodded and took the glass from her. Downed it in a long slug.

"You seem a little feverish," she said as she felt my forehead.

That little "act" of care, I couldn't take it and spat the water out.

Oh, crap.

I looked at her apologetically. Since she was sitting by my side, none of the water landed square on her face. Thankfully.

Awkwardness was already there so I coughed and said, "I'm okay."

She smiled and nodded.

"Your strips are coming loose. I'll replace them," she said and pointed to my legs.