71. You're Dead Wrong

A/N at the beginning of the chapter because I'm a piece of shit. But "You're Dead Wrong" by Mayday Parade is the song I listened to on repeat for this chapter and basically it describes their relationship.
Also author note at the end is important so please read and comment :)

"I can't believe we burnt the brownies." I pout to Harry. I was really looking forward to eating brownies. He laughs while scraping the brownies in the garbage.

"Well, you shouldn't have distracted me with that kiss." He laughs looking over to wink at me which causes me to blush.

"Hey, you were the one who kissed me first." I say holding my hands up in defense as he puts the pan in the sink before coming over to me.

"Oh really? He reaches to tickle my sides which causes me to flail my arms.

"Harry!" I laugh, not the little cute around a boy laugh but the obnoxious holy shit I'm being fucking tickled laugh. "Harry, stop!" I try to get out. "I can't.." I huff trying to twist out from his grip. "Breathe." He picks me up placing me back on our counter.

He's not helping my breath slow down with his face this close to mine. He keeps his green eyes locked with mine and a smirk on his face.

I reach up and tangle my fingers in his hair. "We're engaged." I laugh, happiness filling my voice and bringing me to smile widely. I scrunch my nose a little once I feel tears rising threatening to spill over.

His smirk changes to a smile similar to mine as tears form in his eyes as well. "Yeah." He whispers and laughs while he wipes a tear that escaped.

"I can't believe it." My voice shakes as tears begin to flow. "I'm sorry." I laugh trying to stop crying like a little baby. "I just.. I'm so happy." I shake my head back and forth trying to grasp reality because this must be a day dream. My life can't be this perfect. I never thought it was possible to feel this happy, this important, this loved.

Reality sets in when he kisses me. Yes, it is possible. His smile breaks the kiss and he holds me closer, our foreheads touching. "God, I love you."

"You took my broken things and turned them to love." I smile in adoration.

"It wasn't easy." He nudges my cheek with his nose and I tighten my grip around his neck.

"Thanks for not giving up on me." I say in a quiet breathe, barely even audible.

"Thanks for letting me in." He says in the same tone.

"How are we going to tell the public?" I ask him curious. "I kind of want to do it in a cute way. Like, I don't want rumors or anything, I want to tell them."

"Hmm, I haven't thought about it." He shrugs. "We have a concert tomorrow. I could call you on stage or something."

"That could work I guess." I shrug, suddenly feeling tired.

"Bed?" Harry asks his voice giving away how tired he is as well.

"Yup." I wrap my legs around his waist and he laughs and picks me off the counter.

"You're beautiful." He whispers in my ear.

"Hmm." I mumble nuzzles my head in his neck. Once we make it up to the room, he sets me down in front of the closet and I pick up my shorts and a flannel of his and walk to the bathroom, changing, washing my face and brushing my teeth.

As soon as I make it out of the bathroom and picks me up over his shoulder and carries me to the bed gently placing me on it. He crawls up from the foot of the bed and places himself over my body. "I can't wait to make love to you." He says voice full of lust cause blush to form on my cheeks. He smiles in adoration and kisses my cheek. He flops his body next to mine and pulls me so that my head is on his chest.

"I love you." I smile and kiss his chest sleepily.

After a couple of seconds he responds quietly, "I love you more."

"Not possible." I giggle kicking one of my legs and entwining our legs.

"You're dead wrong." He lifts my head up to kiss me softly. "Go to sleep, love." He smiles and I wrap my arm around his waist, getting comfortable and falling asleep. I love this man.

A/N again bitches.
I want to thank everyone who has read and continues to read this book. You have no idea what that means to me. To have something I wrote and it be read-it's crazy, mind blowing even.

Here's a short chapter. I'm sad to say that there's only one or two more chapters left-but don't light your torches and pick up your pitchforks yet. I'm going to make little imagines or one shots-whatever you want to call it-of their life so you'll still have updates on how they're doing and what not. I mentioned this earlier in the chapters as being a sequel. So there ya go.
And I'm not technological so I was wondering if any of you could make a couple of edits for the story? Preferably with Kaya Scodelario and Harry together or something. I don't know. I have pictures I want so if anyone could message me if they know how to do and good at it, that would be super awesome. I have the pictures that I want used.
I love y'all so much. Thanks for keeping me strong.
Much love xx

P.S. Do any of you have a vine and follow Kurtis Conner? He's so perfect and funny and I want to marry him.