[34] Why is Gamora?

Why can't you be mine in this one too?
Think I'll never get a chance to fall for you.

|
|
|

"This ship is self-correcting its course. The thing's on autopilot." Stark said.

"Can we control it? Fly us home?" Doctor asked.

Tony Stark paused, for a very long period of time, thinking hard. So you thought to.

Should you convince Tony to fly back to earth? Even though that could prevent Doctor from handing in the time stone, but Thanos could just teleport to earth and get it anyway.

   The only plan that sounds promising right now, seems to be the one in the movie still, but you have to make sure Star lord won't lose his shit and mess everything up.

   "Stark." Doc repeated. "Can you get us home?"

   "Yeah, I heard you." He let out a wry smile. "I'm not sure we should."

   "Under no circumstances can we bring the time stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here."

   "What? No. It's you who doesn't understand that Thanos has been inside my head for six years since he sent an army to New York, and now he's back!"

   Their faces were so close to each other, and with the scene of thousand stars behind them, it was like watching a romantic broadway.

   "Kiss." You muttered.

   "What?" Peter asked.

   "It's just the vibes that they're giving, you know? Just look at them with starry night behind them."

   "Yeah..." Peter kinda agreed.

   Meanwhile Tony Stark continued.!"--And I don't know what to do. So, I'm not sure if it's better plan to fight him on our turf or his. But you saw what they did, what they can do."

   Intense stare.

   "So, I say we take the fight to him, Doctor. Do you concur?" He asked.

   "What do they mean?" Peter asked.

   "Wait, you didn't know they weren't heading back to earth." So he didn't know even in the movie that he was really not coming back.

   "I know we're not really going back to earth but I don't know how far we're going."

   "..."

   "No one really tell me anything."

   "That is true." Now you are even more sad that Peter doesn't really know how his first mission as the avengers with lead him to something so horrible.

   "Alright. Stark. We go to him." Strange said. "But you have to understand. If it comes to saving you or those kids, or the time stone, I will not hesitate to let the three of you die."

   "Ha. You thought." You shouted at Doctor.

   "I can't because the universe depends on it." Doc continued.

   "Nice. Good, moral compass." Tony said, then added. "We're straight."

   "Two bros~ chilling out in the space~ Five feet apart cause they're not gay~" You saw the chance and took it.

   "Alright, kids." Tony walked to you. You knew what you were going to say, but you wanted to here it from him. He put his hands on both sides of your shoulder like a sword for a knight, then announced. "You're an Avengers now."