Nightmare II -The death marathon

Have you ran a Long distance before , To a level where you feel no longer conscious? , in other words have you ran a marathon? ... Well for most people they would say no , Some would say "Why would I tire myself to death just to race human fleshs?" , That's how the average human would reply I assume , But what if I told you your life will be at stake and it will be taken if you stop during this marathon even for a split of a second? , And it will be the same if you reject the offer to join this super deadly marathon in the first place?

------------------------------

....Nightmare II:The death marathon....

Once upon a time during the 90s in Berlin there's this guys named Arnold , He was a type of a guy who had a very weak ph , He was vulnerable to almost everything , He hated a lot of things , School , homework, But from all the things he hated most, Nothing came close to P.e (sports) sessions , He hated it to the level he doesn't go to school whenever he has p.e periods, One day He woke one , got ready for school, brushed his teeth and went out thinking it's Thursday, When it's friday , Anyway he entered his class and sat on his desk as usually, the bell rang , He grabbed his math textbook and put it on on the desk , The home teacher came in and told the students to grab their German textbooks, Arnold got confused, He checked the date once again to confirm which period they had first in the morning , Arnold was shocked , he thought it was Thursday , instead it was friday , The day which he usually don't come to school because of the p.e period he had at the end of the day , Anyway he tried to not think about it , But during the morning periods he couldn't stop his frustration and shake the idea out of his head , I know he might be exaggerating a little bit , but no he isn't ... trust me , How should I put It? , Lets say he has some sort of phobia from sports , Anyway Arnold thought to give a try for once , He thought if he didn't give it a try , he wouldn't get rid of his fears , Anyway time went slowly and the the 7th period finally came , The bell rang declaring the end of the 6th period and the beginning of the 7th , This is his very first time he gave in to his thoughts of trying at least once , So he decided to give a shot , as if he will risk something anyone......

The bell rang , Everyone went to the locker room to changes to their gym uniforms ... including Arnold!!

Everyone got ready as Arnold was still wearing his gym clothes , After he finished...He went outside ، on his way to the ... , The P.E teacher came by and patted on Arnold's shoulders and said "Don't worry son, you will get use to it eventually , Just take it easy" , He said it with a creepy glare , And slightly smiling , After a moment the student starting to form a queue outside of school grounds , the p.e teacher stood up on a tall podium, And said "I officially declre the 4th death marathon is upon us , May it be gory this year as well!!" .

To be continued in part2...

GOOD DREAMS