3. мєєτιиg

"Nrg," I woke up to the fucking sunshine with a extra of Tadashi's eyes. "Staph staring at me you chreepy old purvat."

Gah, I am so tired that I can't even get the right words out.

"*chuckle* awe( ・ึω・ึ) are you tired only after 6 rounds from last night(●'ω`●)? Though, you were so good dear(*'ч ' *)"

"Yeah, it waaAA-WAIT WHAT?!Σ(゚Д゚ )" I screamed as I shot up from our bed to check my clothes.

They were completely fine and I was not sore at all.

"( ̄^ ̄ )"

"Good morning," Tadashi greeted as he was now standing beside me.

Sleep. My precious sleep 。゚(゚^ิД^ิ゚)゚。

I took position to jump on my bed. And when I jumped, I was met with Tadashi's embrace halfway through he air as he catches and carries me like a sack of potatoes.

"Nu-uh dear( ・ิД・ิ)ノ, too much sleep is bad for your health. Let's go and jogヽ('∀`)ノ," he said.

"But its 5:30 in the morning!(';Д;`)" I wined in protest but was met with a glare. "Eek('・д・')!! Fine imma get my ass ready ya grumpy old man>:3"

He was bipolar. Like a sweet butterfly to a crazy wild animal.

Call the alyssum, I love bipolar guys. Not to mention Yanderes♥. They are lifu~ but of course not in real life! Only in fictions.

After I finished my morning routine and got into my jogging outfit:

I walked downstairs to see Tadashi in his joggers and struggling to tie his shoe laces

He still can't tie them.

He gave a frustrated sigh and looked at me with teary eyes, "I can't tie them。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。"

I smirked, "yeah beg more or daddy won't help you~"

Tadashi blushed 50 shades of gray, jk it's red. "G-gah fine! I will tie them on my own!('×ω×')"

"*chuckle* sorry~ here lemme help ya out," I said as I bend down his level to tie the laces of his dark blue snickers. (Hungry?)

After we were finished, he locked the door and we started our oh so loving jogging.

"Race ya to the nearest park!" I said as ran forward leaving him in the dust :p

"Oh no you little-" Tadashi started to run faster and caught up with me easily. He was a fast runner. I told him to go to the Olympics but he won't (ó﹏ò。).

He was not this fast before. He was, uh, an average(weak) athlete guy in our school while I was the fastest track runner in our whole school.

I started speeding up with a war cry and was going to enter the park. Keyword: was. Before I crashed into a tall yet fragile human frame. And we both went to the ground.

He was trapped between me and mother Earth. (Gaia anyone?)

"Oops sorry bruh," I apologized as I got up and held a hand towards him.

"It's o-okay, it was me-" "[Y/nnnnnnnn]!!" He was cut off Tadashi's motherly screaming voice

Tadashi P.O.V

I shouldn't have slowed down and let [Y/n] go first. I knew that. And just when I didn't trust my hunches, she bumped with our neighbor.

That prickled pricky prickless prick.

I went over to [Y/n] and started asking if she was alright or no and sending a glare towards our neighbor who was slightly cowering under my fabulous glare.

"Oh! You are our neighbor!" [Y/n] suddenly spoke making me harden my glare on him. "My name is Kotaro [Y/n] and this is Kotaro Tadashi. My husband!" [Y/n] added cheerfully.

I smirked in triumph as I watched the look of disappointed and hurt across his petty faceヽ(゚∀゚)ノ!

"What's your name?" [Y/n] asked.

"It's Alex Adrian," the prick introduced himself.

"Adrian? Hmm its a pretty name for a pretty boy like you! (^ ▼ ^ )" [Y/n] complimented making his face go boom.

I was hella jealous. [Y/n] never complimented about my name. (A/n: cause yo name ugl-*gets stabbed by Tadashi*)

"[Y/n] lets go home, I will make [f/f] for you," I offered as her eyes sparkled up. She jumped saying 'Yassss!!' And took my hand leading me to our home.

"C'ya Alex!" [Y/n] called out. Alex smiled waving his hand.

I glared at him as he retracted them back.