The Other Pt.1

Chapter 30: The Other
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trey B.

I could hear her heels tiptoe around the room. She placed her jacket on the chair and stripped down to her bra and underwear.

"Im guess you had fun?" I asked as she slipped into the sheets cuddling up against me.

"Yes. I got a little drunk so I just slept over there."

"So its me and you time or do you have other plans again?" I asked pulling her waist towards me.

"Yes baby just you ... me ... and whatever you wanna do!" She said kissing my lips.

"Well we could start off with a little of this." I moved her hair hair kissing her neck but I noticed a reddish purple bruise.

"What the fuck is that AirRen?"

"What baby!?" She jumped

"Look like a damn hickie!" I yelled pulling her to the mirror.

"It's NOT! I- I got hurt yesterday when me and Ny were drinking. I have bruises everywhere. I don't know where they came from."

I examined her body looking for more bruises. I didn't want to believe her but I saw bruises everywhere so I had no choice.

I didn't think AirRen would fuck with some other nigga behind my back but these days you can't put shit pass nobody.

"Look I just dont need someone fuckin around on me when I'm away, alright?" She nodded her head before we hugged.

"I love you."

"I love you too Trey."

"Mommy! Papa!" Seppie and AJ came rushing through the door onto the bed.

"What's going on?" I asked looking down at them.

"Im hungry! " AJ said looking from me to AirRen.

"Me too." Seppie chimed in

"You always hungry lil' man."

"Cuz I wanna get big and play basketball like you, Papa." He said smiling up at me.

I loved the twins just as much as I loved AirRen. They were apart of me. This was my family.

"How about you help mommy cook for us, Seppie." AirRen suggested moving towards the closet for her robe.

"Okay! Lets go!" She grabbed her hand pulling her downstairs.

"I'll call you down when its done boys!" She giggled softly.

Nyla

I sat in my office looking through the files. Money wasn't adding up and I needed to find a new investor by the end of next month.

I knew I could ask Trey to invest in the studio but I didn't want to. This was my dream and I didn't want my rich and famous boyfriend to give me any hand outs.

"Ny you got a visitor." Mickey called from the threshold.

"Who is it?"

"Some man ... im really not sure. He said his name is-"

"LEO!" I pouted looking at him stand behind Mickey at the door.

"What going on Princess?" He asked pushing past Mickey attempting to kiss me.

"What the fuck are you doing here? How did you even find me?"

"You can run but you can't hide Ny! You left my club but you still owe me."