Destruction & Chaos

Destruction & Chaos

Chapter 7

*Blade's POV*

I am beyond pissed that somebody had the nerve to take my mate. I growled and all I could see was red. I punched the wall then kicked down the door. I will find her. I have to. I ran into the bathroom and tried to pick up a scent. There was her scent then somebody else's; one that seems familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. I growled and I felt my eyes change to black with red in them. I'm loosing control; fast. I used my werewolf senses to track down the scent. Once I reached the forest I shifted into my wolf. The scent went into different directions. It had twists, turn, you name it. I think I was going in circles. I growled out in frustration and headed back to the pack house. Once I got inside I shifted.

"John!" I yelled, calling for my Beta.

He was in the room instantly.

"We've got a problem. Somebody came in here and took my mate." I informed him.

"Okay. What do you want us to do?' He asked immediately.

"Gather up the strongest of our pack. That includes fighters, trackers, and any other wolves that we can use. Bring them into the meeting room within five minutes and I'll be in there to meet you." I commanded letting my Alpha tone in just enough for it to be noticed but not over looked.

He nodded his head then began the task. I ran up to my room and changed. I walked down the stairs to the meeting room. There was whispering and curiosity as the people wondered why they were here. I walked in and cleared my throat. The room turned quiet and I began making my way to my spot. I turned to face some of my pack and scanned the room. There was about thirty-two people in here. I looked straight ahead -at nothing particularly-  and announced in my Alpha tone, "Tonight my mate was taken away from me. She was kidnapped. We need to get her back as soon as we can. We don't know who they are, what they are (they obviously aren't human), what they want and what their plan is. We need to figure that out. And that is why I need your help."

There was a lot of mummers and gasping coming from the pack. I cleared my throat and silence filled the room while all heads snapped toward me.

"The person left a scent behind. Unfortunately the scent is in twists and turns. You're most likely going to go in circles. I'll get it to them, they are smart. But we need to find her. So let's get to work." I said in my Alpha tone.

Everyone got to work. I looked around at the people moving around frantically. I slowly walked around the people and leaned against the wall. I sighed and closed my eyes. I just found my mate. Now I've lost her. I don't want to loose her like I lose Mom and Dad. I'm not the same, defenseless kid; I'm the Alpha of the largest, most dangerous, skilled and powerful pack. I will get her back. No matter what the cost is, I'll get her back to me. She is mine to protect. Hopefully I will get the chance to prove to her that I can be the mate she needs.

"We've got a hit, Alpha!" Steve, a tracker yelled.

My eyes snapped open and I ran to him.

"The person that took your mate was a man. He was also a werewolf. He came alone but that doesn't mean that he's working alone. We are more than positive that the person who took your mate is a rouge. But there's only one problem." Steve told me.

"What?" I asked.

I watched him gulp then say, "Brenden Keegan. The man who kidnapped your mate is Brenden Keegan."

My vision was red and I was trying to call down. I pinched the bridge of my nose trying to calm down. I was definitely not going to stop until he was dead. I will make sure he's dead.