98. Bad Mood.

I woke the next morning feeling exited and scared as Niall and I where headed to Georgia to see my Mother. I opened my eyes, groggily sitting up. I rubbed my eyes and looked over. Niall was asleep on his back the covers shoved down at his knees, I giggled at his Star Wars pajama pants. Harry on the other hand was lying on his stomach, butt naked. I rolled my eyes, grabbing one of my pillows and trowing at the two sleeping boys.

"Wake up!" I yelled, Niall groaned and rolled over. I grabbed another pillow and threw it at him again. "Up!" I shouted. Again all Niall did was groan and Harry ignore me. I sighed and walked over to Niall, tracing patterns on his bare shoulder. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Good morning." He said, streching. 

"Could you take care if something for me?" I asked, 

"Sure, what?" He asked. I pointed to Harry and Niall turned, doing a double take before pulling up the covers over his friends exposed butt.

"Sorry 'bout that." Niall muttered. I rolled my eyes,

"Mentally scarred, that's what I am. Scarred!" I said, sarcastically.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, Aravis's seen all of us naked before." Niall said, getting up and going to his suitcase. I walked over to mine and pulled out a random pair leggings, pulling one of Niall's shirts on, choosing to go with comfort rather than style for the long nerve wracking plane ride. After Niall and I had both dressed Harry decided to wake up.

"What time is it?" He asked, his voice heavy with sleep.

"High time for you to get up Mr. No Clothes." I said. Harry smiled.

"Stole yourself a little sneak peek, hmm?" He said, siting up. The covers calling onto his lap.

"Oh sure, totally. Mmm hmm. Couldn't keep my eyes to myself." I said, pulling my hair into a braid. 

"Here," Niall said to Harry throwing a pair of boxers at him. "Get dressed."

"Yes Mum." Harry said back, grabbing the clothing and putting them on under the covers before getting up and going to the bathroom. The door staying open just a bit.

"I'm going downstairs to get breakfast." I announced. Niall nodded,

"I'm coming too." He said, finishing his hair. He yelled to Harry in the bathroom where we where going before taking my hand and us both leaving the room.

We got breakfast, a few people asking for our autographs but nothing like when we first arrived here. We soon finished and went back to the room. Harry was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white T-shirt with an open flannel button up over top. 

"Styles is stylin'," I complemented. 

"It's a gift." He said, smiling at me, striking a pose. I presented to swoon falling back onto Niall.