Chapter-11

Jungkook blinks his eyes trying to control the tears that were threatening to fall, he felt his throat was clogged controlling his emotions, he was not able to speak a word, was too shocked to do so, there were times when he felt that Taehyung was looking or sounding upset but before he could question it other would hide it by his smile as if Jungkook was wrong to think that way.

Jimin watched Jungkook struggling with himself

"I never believed when Taehyung used to tell me about you but now when I see it I think he knew you very well "

he smiles in a consoling way and pats Jungkook on the shoulder. Jungkook looks at the sky again unable to respond.

Jimin sighs and stands up, he picks his backpack from the floor, wears his shoes, hangs his bag on one of his shoulders, then thinking of something he turns to Jungkook before leaving

"you know what Tae used to fear the most " he asks getting the attention of Jungkook who was now looking at him waiting for the answer.

"It was the thought of you turning like him" Jungkook clenches his hands on his knees, closing his eyes to stop the pain.

"That's the reason Jungkook I want you to be strong"

Jimin notices the tears that were falling down his cheeks but he too was not in good condition to say anything so he turns to leave.

"Take care Jungkook, think about it" he exits.

The sound of the closing of the door confirms him that he was alone, his phone rings looking it up he sees the caller to be his mom, he wipes his tears and picks up the phone.

"What is my singing star doing?" His mom asks cheerfully.

"Nothing....just resting for a while"

"Gguk..your voice....were you crying? is everything okay" she asks worried.

She doesn't wait for a reply "Were you thinking of him " she asks concerned.
"Come home for a while son if you aren't okay or shall we come there?"

"I am fine.... really" he says like a whisper. "Mom I need to go...hyungs are calling me" Jungkook lies.

"But son promise me you will be fine"

" Yes...bye Mom" he disconnects the call.

Jungkook sighs "Tae was my strength, how can I be strong Jimin" he murmurs standing up and walks to his room. He takes a shower and sits on bed looking at the t.v, he selects a video and lies down on bed facing it.

The video starts playing with Taehyung looking at the camera, he shakes his head to make the bangs fall perfectly on his forehead, he smiles and makes a wierd face, then he notices his T-shirt exposing his collar bones, he tries to hide it but fails because the shirt was large for his size so he shrugs it off. He then brings the camera closer to his face whispering each word clearly.

"Hobi hyung helped me to secretly get the handycam from Gguk's treasure" he laughs

.

"Let's see what my Ggukie is doing"

He films his legs while walking then a bed comes in focus on which Jungkook is lying with a quilt covering him up to his waist, he is deep in sleep.

"Ggukie is sleeping" he pouts whispering then grins showing his beautiful set of teeth as if a naughty idea came to his mind.

"I can wake him up" he whispers showing his thumbs up to the camera.