The End.

Sherry's P.O.V. 

I smiled as I watched her through the window of our hotel room. She thinks she is so safe with those pathetic boys? She will have another thing coming.

"Sherry we should make our move now." Joey said, pacing back and forth.

"No, Joey. We will wait for the perfect time before she is ours again." I told him. 

"Sher, why do we even have to do this anymore?" He asked, "Why dose it have to be that little brat?" He said. I walked over to him, keeping my face straight but let my fury show as I slapped him hard across the face.

"Do not say that to me! She is mine and I will have her again! She. IS. Mine!" I screamed. 

"Darling I'm sorry, I was just worried about the police. They're getting closer to us." He said, holding his cheek.

"Let them. I will take care of them." I said, smiling. My eyes fluting to my suitcase where I knew my gun sat, loaded and ready. 

"So what are we going to do?" Joey asked me.

"The band is going to go on a vacation in a few months. I say we lay low until then, waiting until the right moment to receive our little whore." I said, looking out the window again, watching as Audrey climbed into a van, along with the others. 

"How will we get into England?" Joey asked me.

"Are you that stupid? We do exactly what we did to get into Scotland." I said, grinding my teeth as the van drove away.

"So we really are going to go after her?" Joey asked me.

"She is mine Jo. I will hunt her down until I have what I want." I said, "I will never stop." 

The End.