Finn° After heartbreak |6/1|

Summary: Read Previous Parts 🙏🏽
-y'all wanted another part so here!

-also, how is this going? I know a lot of you are shading Finn in this story and it's funny asf,

-should we forgive Finn?

-I picture Landon as a little Finnie! ❤️

Y/N POV

After Landon's birthday party Finn had been visiting, we talked about what happened in the past and the time when he found out I was pregnant, he apologised over and over but I pushed his apologies out of the way.

We were sorting out a co-parenting schedule.

I told him I was only allowing co-parenting to happen because, if I was in Finn's situation, I would want a second chance...
Well, the talk got out of hand because he brought up the past. We ended up fighting.
Unfortunately, Landon woke up to me and Finn fighting.

Anyway, Landon's birthday went amazingly, except for the part where Landon didn't want anything to do with Finn. I mean Finn deserved it, but after Landon had his meeting with Finn he hasn't stopped talking about wanting a different dad.

"Can uncle Quincy be my dad, he's- Landon sweetie, that's not how it works." I replied and smiled as I placed his colouring crayons away.

Landon shrugged his shoulders and continued to play with his power ranger action figures.

"Landon, your dad wants to see you tomorrow, he said he's coming over to play- No, I don't want him too, and I don't love him." Landon replied stubbornly.

My brows raised and I faced Landon, my curious self made my way over to him.

"Baby, you can't say that about your daddy." I mumbled. 

I was a little disappointed on why he was acting like this, I didn't raise him to talk like that. I gulped and patted for Landon to sit on my lap as I leaned onto the couch.
Landon walked over and cuddled with me.

"Why don't you like daddy?" I whispered and looked down at him. Landon frowned his brows while I pushed his curls out of the way of his eyes.

"You don't like daddy, so I don't like daddy. He wanted to hurt you mommy." Landon mumbled and then looked up at me with those big brown eyes.

Landon was right. I didn't like Finn, and Landon must clearly get the vibe.

"W-hat if daddy hurts me? He has a loud scary boice." Landon mumbled not being able to pronounce 'voice'.

My head nodded a no. "Your dad would never hurt you." I replied and then held Landon closer to me, my arms wrapping around my baby.

I then thought about Finn's words from a long time ago.
"Terminate It."

My eyes began watering, I felt as a little hand wiped my tears.

"Don't cry mommy. daddy isn't here, be happy." Landon responded and smiled at me. I chuckled lightly and attacked him with kisses.

Finn's POV

"He doesn't like me." I spoke as I faced Nick and Quincy. We were at our LA airbnb.

Nick folded his arms, "Landon is a sweet kid, he usually likes a lot of people. I don't know why he isn't warming up to you." Nick replied, I gulped and brushed my fingers through my hair.

"I think, it's because, Landon saw me and Y/N fighting twice. I'm going to make it up to him." I replied as I collected all the cool toys I bought him.

Nick scoffed. "Y/N's a great mom, she did amazing on her own- I know, when I was examining her.. I kept thinking about how well she raised Landon. And the way she is with Landon, just seems perfect." I replied as I cut Nick off.

I was getting ready to see Landon today,
hopefully he doesn't ignore me like the other last times.

"Babe, are you going to go soon?" Francesca asked as she walked out of the bathroom. I shook my head in agreement.

"I'll be back later." I muffled before leaving the Airbnb.

-short story. Which means, yes there will be a |6/2| 🙏
-won't turn this into a book, I have so many to handle ❤️ but I will write as much of Parts to this!