Goodbye- 47

Kirishima pov
I walked alone on the platform. Kat had left earlier in the morning, 'to plan the date' he said, I still couldn't think what it could be. The train station was rather empty, just a couple people on their way to work. As I walked along the side of the tracks, two familiar people came into view; my parents. They were bickering whilst holding a suitcase each. Approaching cautiously, I waited for them to notice me; finally my dad did. "Eijirou."
"Hey guys." I greeted plainly. I felt awkward around them, I wished I didn't.
"So we thought it'd be best to head back today, to give everyone some breathing room." Said my dad politely; yet it still caused me to get angry. I hated how they acted like it was some sort of argument, something I need to sort out on my side.
"I'm perfectly fine." I spoke, clearly and slightly patronisingly. My dad tried to deflect it.
"Yes but-"
"Oh stop it Haru, let me speak." I was surprised to hear my mum talk, I would of thought that she'd be silent. "I don't want you to think I hate you Eijirou," she thought about each word before she said it, "but I don't want you thinking I'm perfectly fine with this." She then waited, as if I was going to defend myself or apologise. I decided to take a page out of Kat's book.
"Honestly, I don't care." I knew I was lying, I did care. I just didn't want her to think she was in the right. "It's your problem, not mine. I'll happily speak when you're ready, just know I won't be waiting though." I said coldly. Dad just stared at me. My mum replied sharply.
"Well if that's how you feel Eijirou-"
"No, this is all happening based on how you feel." I snapped. Part of me hoped that it'd be a loving goodbye, instead I was just falling out with my mum more. To shatter the tense silence, the sound of a train filled our ears.
"Good, it's here." My mum said, already beginning to walk. My dad stayed put, wanting to have a small word with me.
"I just wanted to say, I'm proud of you Eijirou. I didn't get a chance to tell you because of-" he gestured to everything. "All of this, but you've become such a strong and more confident person. You're becoming a great hero and an even greater person." He hugged me. "I love you son." I held him tightly, thankful for one of my parents.
"Haru!" My mum called from the train doors.
"Well I best be going." He smiled, turning to the train. Before he disappeared through the doors, I yelled back to him;
"I love you too dad!"