036.

lexusreynolds — new jersey ✈️ los angelestagged: arianahen

tagged: arianahen

aspenloeffler, sydnieavery, and 102k others like this.

view comments!

lexusreynolds: im using ariana's old phone to post/tweet bc my phone is broke rn :(
⤷ username7: nobody cares lol

username: this pic is cute ❤️

username1: 🤢

jonahmarais: so excited to see you!!! 💚

username2: UGLY 😳😳😳

tatedoll: beauty 🤯

seaveydaniel: CUTIE

username3: oh god she's going to be w/ the boys noo😭

username4: FAME LEACH

austincarlo: bye NJ✌🏼

ALEXUS'S POV..!
"Would you two stop fighting?" I asked Austin and Ashton, clearly annoyed.

We were walking through a big airport to our gate and the two boys were fake fighting each other.

"For real!" Ariana agreed from next to me, "If you guys get kicked out, we're leaving without you."

Ashton rolled his eyes at his sister, only making me and Austin laugh.

I was dressed in a pair of leggings and Zach's sweatshirt that Austin had retrieved from my parents house. He also managed to grab some of my favorite clothes and some makeup, with the help of Ariana.

"We're not gonna get kicked out." Ashton mocked as we got to our gate and sat down in a row.

"Fuck, now you've jinxed it!" Austin complained, setting his backpack on the dirty airport floor.

My three friends went on their phones as I watched people hurry past and listened to the lady of the intercom.

"Flight 23 to Los Angeles."

Ariana and Ashton grabbed their bags first and stood up, followed by me and Austin. The twins stood in line first, quietly making small talk in between them.

"Are you nervous?" Austin asked me, he still standing behind me as I looked forward.

"Of course I am."

"About the boys or Capitol Records."

"Why can't it be both?"

"Oh come on, Reynolds," Austin paused, throwing his arm around my shoulders, "You love these boys and they love you. Also, Capitol is gonna love you."

"I hope." I sigh, looking up at his blue eyes. He returned a smile and gently pushed me forward to scan my boarding pass.

When we got to our seats, five minutes after convincing Austin sit in another row, I called window and Ariana sat next to me.