Help from the Todorokis'- 48

Bakugou pov
I waited awkwardly on a bench by the bus stop. I was expecting to see the two of them any minute, as a bus had just arrived. I twiddled with my thumbs anxiously, preparing for the weird conversation to come. Making sure I had my money, I shoved my hands in my pockets. "Hello Bakugou." I looked up to see Half-and-Half and a white-haired woman who resembled Todoroki; his sister Fuyumi.
"Oh hey, thanks for coming." I growled through me teeth. Usually, when put in difficult situations, I became rude. I needed to control myself.
"Hi, I'm Fuyumi! You know, you did great in the Sports Festival!" She exclaimed with a smile. I just laughed politely. Then, I turned on my heel and began walking, expecting them to follow. They did.
"So why do you need our help?" Asked Todoroki curiously. I gulped my nerves down. Trying to be confident, I broadened my shoulders and puffed out my chest.
"I'd like to get a hotel room for me and Red tonight and I need your sister to book the room as she is the legal age!" I yelled, not wanting to sound embarrassed; I was. Knowing Todoroki, he didn't laugh. He just nodded. Fuyumi on the other hand made slightly more of a scene.
"Of course I'll help, that sounds great! However, just make sure you're extremely responsible and-"
"That's enough Fuyumi." Interrupted Todoroki. I silently thanked him.

We stood in front of a semi-decent looking hotel designed to resemble a traditional Japanese bathing house. It's name was Sento Love. "Here, I have the money," I passed Fuyumi the cash, "just get a nice room for tonight, with one king-sized bed." I smiled sheepishly at her.
"You got it." She gave me a thumbs up before heading inside. Then, alone on the pavement, was Todoroki and I. He seemed distracted, until I noticed what he was looking at.
"Bakugou, we should probably head into that drugstore, you know, to get certain things-" he trailed off. Thankfully, he felt just as uncomfortable as I did. Yet he still had a point.
"Okay, let's go."

"So, you're planning on- sealing the deal-"
"Let's not make this more awkward than it has to be, Half-and-Half." I said abruptly. He seemed almost relieved. To be honest, I didn't really know much about sex, it had never crossed my mind until getting with Red. As I browsed the store, I scanned the items. When I noticed something important, I realised I'd need to make the conversation cringy again. "Um, Todoroki," he walked over from the hair products he was staring at. "So I don't know if you'd know this or not but, do two guys need condoms?" I felt my cheeks going red, he was seeing a different side to me, one only Eijirou got to see. Todoroki just thought to himself for a second, before replying;
"Well I don't actually know. But if we're talking about the science side, a condom is usually used for protection from getting someone pregnant or spreading an STI. So as long as you both are clear, it should be fine." He smiled simply, impressed with his own answer. I just grumbled a small 'thanks'.

I left the store with a carrier bag of a bottle of lube that I felt so embarrassed buying, a couple of candles, some cheap rose petals and other things like that. Red had had a rough few days, I wanted to give him the best night. I was grateful for how respectful Todoroki was, knowing full well that people like Ashido or Uraraka wouldn't be able to shut up. We crossed the road and met Fuyumi on the other side. She greeted us with a grin. "You're all set." She handed me a keycard.
"Thank you, this means a lot." I replied genuinely.
"Room 48."
"You two have fun." Expressed Todoroki kindly. I nodded before looking up at the hotel, thinking about the night to come.