Supermassive Black Hole (4)

Bella being pregnant with some kind of baby was the only thing Noah thought he was going to be worrying about.

Of course, another threat had to come along to add along to that by the name of Jacob Black.

He wasn't the threat, but due to him telling the rest of his pack, the treaty was now broken. Now, Noah not only had to worry about Bella, but Rosalie and the rest of his family lives.

Fortunately, Jacob was helping them keep watch along with Seth and Lean Clearwater. Unfortunately, they were unable to hunt due to the danger of Sam's pack attacking them.

Noah was brought out of his musings when he saw Bella lean forward towards the trash bin Edward was holding out for her. Noah looked away briefly as she was unable to throw up.

"We need to find a way to get some food into her system." Esme said softly as she looked at Bella in concern.

"If I could only see the fetus." Alice sighed leaning forward towards the couch Bella and Jacob were sitting on.

"The baby." Rosalie corrected Alice as she stared off to the side.

"I could try to figure out what it actually wants." Alice finished not bothered by Rosalie.

Silence fell over them as they all thought about what Alice said. What did the "baby" want?

"You may be right." Edward said as he stared at Jacob, "Jacob just had an idea."

Jacob smiled a little, "It wasn't an idea. It was a snide comment."

"What were you thinking?" Carlisle asked, his arms crossed in front of him as he looked towards Jacob.

"That it was probably just looking for someone to sink its teeth into" Jacob answered glancing at everyone.

Noah swallowed as he looked at Bella, imaging the "baby" drinking Bella's blood from inside her.

Bella sat up a little to look at Edward, "He's thirsty."

'I know the feeling' Noah thought as he felt his throat burn and his eyes darkened.

"I know the feeling." Emmett echoed what Noah thought out loud.

"I had some O Negative laid aside for Bella." Carlisle said as he left to get the bag.

Noah watched as Carlisle left before watching Alice pull Jasper away from the room. Emmett soon followed after them. He felt a hand slip into his tugging him gently. "Come with me."

He looked at Rosalie before following her out of the room. The sweetest, mouthwatering smell floated after him. Before he could do anything though, Rosalie tightened her grip on him.

"Don't breathe." She said as they went into the garage.

Noah actually covered his nose, but the smell was overtaking his senses. Before he knew it, he was being pushed into something with arms wrapped around him.

Noah started to calm down once he took in the familiar smell of Rosalie. He kissed her neck before moving away to look where she pushed them into.

"Really, you shoved me into a backseat of a car." Noah raised his eyebrow as he looked around what seemed to be Carlisle's car.

Rosalie shrugged, "I needed you to calm down."

"Well...thanks." Noah looked back at her noticing they were still close together.

"I've missed this." Rosalie whispered, her hand tightening on his side, "Us holding each other closely."

Noah watched her as she lifted his hand and kiss it gently. "I've missed this as well. I'm sorry for letting this affect us as well."

"It's affecting everyone. I want to be here for a little while, because I don't know when we'll get another chance when we are like this."

Noah kissed her and pulled her so she was sitting on his lap. He wanted to take this moment in as well.

Hopefully, this wasn't the last moment they would get to have together.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was going to post this like 5 or 6 days ago, but I was going to make it longer

I was going to post this like 5 or 6 days ago, but I was going to make it longer. However, I decided to make the next chapter longer instead of this one. So, expect the next chapter to be probably the longest one I've ever done, but I'm not sure.

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm rushing this story, because I'm not really trying to. However, I am running out of days before I go back to school. Though, if I could write a 12 page paper in a week or two before it was due, I can finish this series.

I'm trying to add more Rosalie and Noah moments, since I feel like I'm not really giving them enough time.

I hope you like this chapter, and let me know what you like to see!

Comment/Vote/Follow