Chapter 64

(WARNING! Mature content ahead!)

After turning the two boys in you got as much information out of them as you could. The day went by pretty fast an soon you and Connor were heading home. As you drove home, you felt Connor place his hand on your thigh. You chuckled. You decided not to say anything at first. 

You made it home and you were greeted by your family. They were all dressed up for some reason.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" You asked. 

"I have something to go to at my workplace and I was wondering if you both could come with us?" Scarlett asked. You smiled.

"Sure! We'd love to!" You said. Connor's LED went yellow for a moment before returning to blue. You both headed upstairs to change. Once the door was closed, he grumbled in annoyance. "Connor?"

"I was hoping we could have our night together. It's been weeks." He pouted. You thought it was adorable when he pouted, although you did understand.

"I know, but we always have tomorrow. Besides, we don't know how long it's gonna last. It's only 7:00. Maybe we will have time tonight yet." You said, kissing his cheek. He calmed down.

"Okay." He agreed. You both changed into nicer clothing. You were wearing the same blue dress and Connor put on a nicer suit. You both walked out together after finishing up and you all took the large van you had. Your garage was huge, so you had a nice assortment of vehicles. Scarlett drove you all to her workplace and you all walked in together. Once you did, the lights turned on and everybody shouted out.

"SURPRISE!" You were stunned.

"I told everybody you were back to work and we decided to throw you a welcome back party little sis!" Scarlett said. You were flattered. Connor smiled.

"Okay, I guess waiting won't be too bad." He whispered to you. You chuckled. 

"LET'S HAVE SOME FUN EVERYBODY!" Carl shouted Everyone shouted out their agreement and the party began. You had a ton of fun.

You all played games, danced, had snacks and of course CAKE! You sang with your family on a stage they had. It was for fashion showings they had every week, so they set it up for a band for tonight. Everybody had a blast. 

When it was about half way through, Connor asked if you could help him with something. You agreed and followed him. You walked down a hallway, but suddenly he pushed you into a closet. You yelped and he quickly shut the door. It didn't have a lock on it. It was dark, but just light enough so you could see. Connor grinned at you. You were stunned for a moment, but then it clicked with you.

"C-Connor, not here. What if somebody hears us?" You said. He grabbed you and spun you around so your back was pressed up against his chest. He reached down under your dressed and began to rub you. You bit your lip, swallowing back a moan. "C-Connor...w-wait..." You said.

"Shh..." He hushed you. "Just enjoy it, love." You felt yourself getting wetter. You were trying to resist.

"C-Connor...p-please have s-some..c-control." You said.

"I am. I'm not going to take you here love~ I know I'd make you scream. I just want a little fun. I heard of something called 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'." He said. You were stunned, but it quickly went away when he started pushing just a bit harder. "Well...we have seven minutes sweetheart~" He said. You didn't know whether to let him or stop him. You felt his thumb push against your clit. You moaned. D-Damn it...I-I...f-fuck~

"C-Connor~" He smirked and began kissing your neck.

"That's it. Good girl~" He whispered. His hand slipped under the cloth protecting you. You felt him toy with your heat. You moaned again. Then, you heard a voice.

"(Y/n)? Where did she go?" Scarlett! You thought. Connor slipped two fingers into you. You bit your lip and forced yourself not to moan loudly. You looked over your shoulder in alarm.

"Stay quiet love~" He said, his voice barely a whisper. He began to pump his fingers inside of you. It took all of your will power and strength not to moan as Scarlett walked around looking for you both. 

"S-she's g-gonna find us!" You told Connor.

"No she won't. Just stay quiet." He replied. You forced yourself to swallow back every moan your body was trying to throw at you. Scarlett was right outside the door. Connor went faster. You bit your lip, hard. You were close, so very, very close to your limit. Connor kept kissing your neck. You couldn't take it. You came all over his fingers. It took everything you had not to moan as loud as you could. Connor smirked. He pulled his hand away as Scarlett left. He licked your juices off his fingers and you were panting, finally allowing yourself to let go of the breath you'd been holding. Connor hummed in satisfaction.

"Y-you had to....make me cum..." You panted.

"You taste delicious~ I wanted it. Plus I love how your body shivers when you cum for me~" He said. You smiled.

"You really are determined, aren't you?" You said.

"I always accomplish my mission, sweetheart~" He said, tucking a strand of stray hairs behind your hear. You rolled your eyes at his clever remark.

"I'm in for a wild fucking night when we get home, aren't I?" You asked.

"I said tonight you'd be mine. I meant it~" He growled lustfully. "I just wanted to give you a taste, sweetheart." You smiled. "We'll finish this at home."

"I look forward to it~"