Chapter 3 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ Hey guys, I'm back again. Time for a new chapter. Let me know what you think. Alright onto the story. ~

Recap: My only thought as I fell was, "This was a terrible idea!"

Sebastian's POV:

'That girl will be the death of me' I thought as I stormed away from her. She is so stubborn, but that is what will make her a great Luna.

I walked into my office and sighed. The paper work is piled on my desk. I sat in my chair and got to work.

~~Two hours later~~

'Finally finished' I thought. I decided that two hours is more than enough to clear your head, so I went to go check on my mate. I pushed away from my desk and stood to my full 6' height.

I made my way to my room, which "Ari" was in. I opened the door to find the room empty. I quickly checked the bathroom and closet, but both are empty. I looked around for where she could be and my eyes landed on the open window.

'Your Luna is missing, FIND HER!!!!!' I roared to my warriors and trackers through mindlink. While ordering, I jumped out the window, shifting mid-air. I landed on the ground as my pure black wolf, Liam.

I ran as fast as my four legs could carry me, trying to pick out her intoxicating scent. Liam was continuously whining in my head, which wasn't that much of a help.

'You can run, but you can't hide mate. I will find you and I will bring you back.'
I thought with a sudden determination.

Isabelle's POV:

I hit the ground so hard it knocked the air out my lungs. I stood and stumbled while trying to catch my breath. I looked around and saw this house was surrounded by the woods.

'Whelp, seems like it's my only chance' I mentally said.

I walked and walked for a while and came across a road. I stayed where the road was and hoped someone would come. After a few minutes of waiting, I heard a car coming and stuck my thumb out.

Luckily the car slowed down. When it was beside me, the windows rolled down showing a woman, no older than her early 40's. "Would you like a ride, sweetie," she said in a warm voice.

"Yes, please," I replied politely. "What's your name, honey?" she asked in that same warm voice. "Isabelle, ma'am," I said, being respectful.

"Now, don't call me ma'am, makes me feel old, you can call me Grace," as she talked, it made me remember my mother before she died. She was the best woman in the world.

"Okay, Grace," I said, trying it out. "Now, where would you like to go, sweetie," she asked.

I gave her my address and she drove off. On the way, she talked about her son, who was the owner of some large company. She said that even though the acted tough, he was just a mama's boy.

When we arrived at my apartment, we exchanged numbers to meet up for coffee next week. I thanked her again and made my way to my apartment and unlocked my door. The door didn't even open good enough before I was pounced on. My great dane, Lexi, was slobbering all over me with her kisses.

"Ok, girl calm down," I said through giggles. I got up and filled her bowl up with her favorite. After that I went and got in the shower. I let the warm water soothe my tensed body.

When I finished that relaxing shower, I got my pajamas, which is basically some booty shorts and a tank top. I left the door cracked in case Lexi wanted to come in later and flopped on my bed.

The comfort my bed gave, drew me to sleep in seconds.

~ Mission accomplished. Chapter 3 done. Any feedback, comments, or ideas let me know.

QOTC: How old are you? I'm 15 almost 16.

Song:Jai Waetford - Shy

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~