Chapter 34

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

___________________________________

Hi guys...The cover was made by RiaWulf ...She has an amazing book cover shop,,,She is very sweet and talented and very understanding....Thanks to her for making this cover as I requested...
___________________________________

Kavya Pov:

"I forgive you with all of my heart, Parth.", I said while panting as if I was chased. This kiss is far more different from every other kisses we shared. I tried to put all of my heart into it, way more different from lust. I can't believe I kissed him, but I know I had to. He is insecure, hopeless, broken and lost at the moment, and my heart is willing to do anything to make him feel better. I don't know why, but I want to see him happy.

His lips twitched up into a breathtaking smile. I wish I could wake up to this satisfying smile every morning and go to bed seeing this smile every night. Placing his hand on his elbows support, he looked at me intently. This man has definitely blown a spell on me, it is like I am mesmerized by him, acting according to his intentions. He doesn't even know how to be sad, I wonder how much he was cared and loved to that extent he haven't learnt to be sad. The way he let out his helplessness on me, I could imagine what he was going through right at that moment. His eyes are on mine, but it clearly says he is lost in his deep thoughts.

"What're you thinking 'bout?"

"You.", it took him one word, just one word to fill my stomach with fluttering butterflies. He tugged a stray of hair behind my ear as his eyes bored into mine.

"How did you recognise it was me with your eyes closed when I came to see you at the corridor?", it's still a mystery to me.

He tilted his head, "I can smell your scent from miles, Kavya."

I won't lie by saying I didn't get thrilled by his answer. "What are you? An animal?"

He laughed along with me, he laughed for the first time since the evening. I couldn't stand seeing him all broken and helpless, though he was nothing but my worst nightmare. But also he is one of the rare best things happened in my life, he hated me but yet cared me. Out of all the hatred, the single word 'care' is all I needed in my life, and unexpectedly he gave it to me. The way he has gone crazy defines how much he really loves and cares his mom.

"Mom is lucky to have you.", I stated playing with his shirt's button.

"No.", he shook his head, "I am the lucky one to have her in my life.", he is right beside me but his mind is roaming somewhere else drowned in the memories.

I kept playing with his buttons inhaling his heavenly scent, it's so masculine. Being near this man, wrapped around his strong arms felt home. My eyelids felt heavy like I am drugged by his addictive scent. Sensing my sleepiness, he pulled me into him hugging me close to his body. I lay my head down on his sculpted chest feeling the hardness under my skin.

"Don't fight with it, baby girl. Go to sleep.", he whispered near my ear before I dozed off in a peaceful sleep.

"I am sorry.", in his deep voice whispering near my ear is the last word I heard before falling into darkness.

********************************

Parth Pov:

I brushed the hair away from her forehead watching her sleep. Her long eyelashes made me wonder how long they were. She smiled in her sleep as I drew lazy circles on her arm which is on my stomach. I kissed on her head before slowly untangling myself from her before placing her head on the pillow. I have to check up on Mom before going to bed. She stirred a bit but calmed when I stroked her hair. Stepping back I pulled the curtain close which separates our bed aloof.