1 - That Bastard!

"Why can't you just have a good time?" Jeon Jeongguk asked, annoyance clearly detected in his tone.

His bestfriend, Min Yoongi, just took another sip from his vodka, "I didn't ask to be here gguk, you're the one who dragged me here."

Jeongguk huffed, "well it would be nice for you to at least pretend you're having fun, you hav-"

"Say his name and ill rip your tongue off." Yoongi warned, glaring at the younger.

"Look Hyung," Jeongguk began, "all I'm saying Is that it would be nice for you to at least enjoy it, who knows maybe a good fucking could get you to be less of a grump."

Yoongi chuckled at his words. Min Yoongi, a twenty-six year old male who had just gotten out of a relationship. He hadn't really gone out of his apartment, unless it was to go to work or get groceries, if It wasn't, then he wouldn't be leaving his cozy home. The male's bestfriend, Jeongguk, decided Yoongi needed to get out of his apartment and have fun.

Which is why he finds himself at a club in Seoul on a Saturday night.

"Don't you have to worry about yourself, you haven't had sex in what? 2 months?" Yoongi pondered aloud, Jeongguk glaring at him.

"4," he mumbled, downing his alcohol.

"Ill make a deal with you," Jeongguk began, "if I go out on that dance floor and find a guy to make out with in less then 5 minutes, then you have to go out and dance too."

Yoongi scoffed, "make it 2 and its a deal."

Jeongguk smirked, jutting his hand out for the older to shake, which he did gladly.

"I'm timing you ggukie!" he called out, his phone already counting down.

Jeongguk saw a blond haired male, alone, on the dance floor lost in the music. He sought him out as the perfect target. The male was sexy, had a nice ass, and gorgeous thighs to go with it. Without a second thought Jeongguk crept up behind the unsuspecting guy, grinding his crotch on the male's ass.

The blond didn't even question it, rolling his hips at the same pace as Jeongguk, alcohol clouding their thoughts. Jeongguk turned the male around, crashing his lips against the blond's, who responded quickly. Jeongguk sticking his tongue in the males mouth. The two made out on the dance floor, it was a club, so it was nothing out of the ordinary.

"That bastard!" Yoongi groaned to himself, watching the whole scene unfold and then looking back at his phone, "it took the bitch 91 seconds, 91!"

Jeongguk smirked to himself when he saw his Hyung down his drink, place his phone in his pocket, and walk to the dance floor.

The ebony haired male looked at the guy he had just made out with. After they parted the blond walked away to a table where, Jeongguk assumed, his drink was. He walked over, displaying nothing but confidence.

"I'm Jeongguk," he introduced, taking a seat across from the blond boy.

The blond looked up, a smirk grazing his features, "Jimin."

Yoongi walked to the dance floor, already hating the stupid deal he made with Jeongguk. He was not too drunk, so he decided that some alcohol would help this go along faster. The mint haired male went to the bar, ordering 4 shots and downing them quickly.

Walking back to the dance floor Yoongi felt himself relaxing, yep he was a bit more tipsy than before. As the music blasted through the speakers, Yoongi found himself moving his body to it, closing his eyes and letting himself go.

"Sexy," someone near him complemented.

Yoongi peeked an eye open, noticing a red head close to him but not touching him, "fuck off."

The red head chuckled, stepping closer to Yoongi, whispering in his ear, "I like you already."

a/n
Hi, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Addicted and consider reading further. You guys are great, byee~