EB 19: Where He Feels The Need To Kill

Endless Bonds Copyright © 2016-2018 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter Posted - July, 8 2018

Leave me a comment with your thoughts on the new development between Cher and Trent!

Happy Reading, Bees! xo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T R E N T

:: Chapter (19) :: Where He Feels The Need To Kill

A water drop hits the center of my palm.

My eyes fasten on my ceiling. I take a second to really look at the crack. We can get it fixed, but...

I guess it's time to move on.

The green bucket Wyatt has laid out beneath is halfway full already.

We had planned to move into a bigger place anyway. Now we've got no choice but speed up the process due to the leak. With no other dorm room available, we've made the conscious decision to move into the place we've been checking out for a month, two blocks away from campus.

It is time to move on.

So why is it that my eyes can't help but roam around the place I've called home for the last three years? My gut's tight and my chest feels thick.

When I close my eyes, I can remember how Wyatt and I first moved in here when I joined the football team. The first party we hosted in the cramped space with the rest of our team plays before me.

I even see Tara jumping up and down on Wyatt's bed like a monkey, the morning she and I had breakfast for the first time in college.

I can vividly see the times Jared and Oliver would get piss-drunk and play COD on our couch.

Nat's there, too. I'm seeing her and that one time she came to visit me. We're on the floor playing cards and she's laughing and I'm losing the game, but I'm the happiest.

I look at my bed and I see Rose lying there, smiling and disheveled, her face contorted in pleasure. I see our last fight and how she walked out on me. The dent left in the wall when I hurled my clock is prominent and jagged.

Then there's Teagan, fixing me and Jared cups of coffee quietly as she hums under her breath. The one I can't erase is when I found her by surprise and she cried in my arms because she claimed that no one else could know.

The one that haunts me the most is when I told Quentin I got accepted into college and that I'd have to start looking for a place. His beaming smile is etched in my memory. I got accepted, too. Maybe we can room together, Trent?

I'm flooded with a myriad of memories.

We're leaving. I'm leaving.

I hear Jared huff behind me. "Jesus Christ. I used to think Nat had a closet filled with too much shxt. You're just as bad."

His words are enough to snap me out of my daze. I feel an odd sense of heat creeping up my neck and it hurts to breathe a little. My eyes sting, too.

Jared's carrying two heavy boxes packed with my clothes. Behind him, I see Oliver and Calvin dismantling a piece of furniture as they joke about something. Wyatt's hollering that he's knocked his head under the vanity, as he emerges from the bathroom, box filled with toiletries.