3: Class 1-A

Bakugou sat in class, feet propped by his desk. An extra was scolding him, which he barely payed any attention to.

'Why was shitty girl's hair so damn long? Fucking inconvenience.'

He 'tch'ed before yelling 'DIE' at the damn extra beside him.

'Speaking of shitty girl, she said she got in UA, so why isn't she in this damn class?'

He barely payed attention to Deku's "Kacchan, please calm down!" as he thought of possible theories why you weren't in this class at this moment.

'Maybe she got put into the inferior class 1-B. Ha, serves her right.'

Katsuki then looked over at an obnoxiously yellow sleeping bag that was drawing a lot of attention. The sleeping bag then barfed out a homeless looking manchild who then proclaimed himself to being their homeroom teacher. The blonde couldn't care less.

'Maybe shitty girl is just late. That's shitty, just like her.'

"I want you to put on this uniform and meet me outside in the field." Aizawa Shota, the homeless homeroom teacher commanded.

Bakugou didn't pay attention to his teacher as the door budged and he caught a glimpse of extremely long (h/c) hair.

"Shitty girl?" He asked.

You turned your head towards the voice, and your eyes lightened up just a little as you saw someone in this class who wasn't a total stranger.

You turned over to your homeroom teacher. "Sorry I'm late," You grimaced, hoping you wouldn't get in trouble on your first day.

"I don't get paid enough for this." Bakugou heard Aizawa grumble quietly. "You would be staying late for detention, but I'm feeling a little nicer than usual and it's the first day of school so I'll let it slide. However, Ms.(L/n), the next time you're late, I'll make sure you clean all of UA's bathrooms."

You nodded, in relief, and ran to catch up to Bakugou.

"Hey, Bakugou-san, what are we doing?" You asked.

"Tch. See, shitty girl? This is why you shouldn't be so shitty and late." He grumbled. "...We're putting on our blue gym uniforms and meeting him in the field. You shouldn't have any problem if you just follow the girls to the change room."

"Thanks Bakugou-san. Y'know, you're not that bad once you stop being so tsundere." You smirked, started to catch up to the other girls, and ran away from a now-angry Bakugo.

"DIE, YOU SHITTY GIRL!"

The 21 of you stood on the field waiting for Aizawa to give you instructions. He told everyone to perform their physical tests with their quirks and demonstrated with Bakugou. Aizawa also mumbled something about 'the ministry of education is lazy and should've done physical tests with quirks long ago'.

First up, the 50 meter dash. The skateboard you folded up in your hair was used to 'dash' past the finish line. You got 3.89 seconds. For the standing long jump, your spheres imitated springs. You softened up the steely material of the spheres by making the 'springs' very thin, therefore becoming bouncy.

You surrounded your shoes with your spheres for the repeated side steps, and just moved the spheres where you wanted your feet to go. It was very efficient. For the ball throw, you imitated the springs you made for the standing long jump and made a bigger and taller spring. You got a decent 137 meters.

Although you excelled at some tests, you could not morph your spheres fast enough or think of a method some of the other tests. The grip strength, sit ups, and seated toe-touches were average scores, like the ones you had in middle school. You ended up in 4th place, right behind Bakugou.

"HAHA, SUCK THAT, SHITTY GIRL!" Everyone was following Aizawa and going back to class when Bakugou screamed in your face.

You sweatdropped. "Bakugou-san, this isn't a competition. You don't have to go all explosive on me. It's lame."

"Die, shitty girl."