Locked Up/Finiding Out

Locked Up

Jace's P.o.v-

After Danny killed the last of the rouges I had the pack members that were injured taken to the infirmary and the ones that were still standing I had them go to see if they could pick up Kate's trail. How did the rouges get past the guards undetected? I wonder has one of our own pack members betrayed their pack. I can't think straight right now that bastard Adam has my mate and who knows what he could be doing to her right now. Will growls at the thought of Adam touching our mate and says "When we find him, I'll rip that bastards head off!" I sit tangled in my thoughts until someone clears their throat, I look up and see Danny and he tells me some good news but also some bad, he says "We have gotten a lock on Kate's scent but......she smells different somehow." I give him a sharp look and ask him what he means by different and he says "She smells as if she's had sex and that Adam guys scent is all over her." I let out a growl and say "We're leaving right now to go get my mate and to kill that son of a bitch!" Danny nods his head and tells the wolves that are able to fight to come with us, we start to run and have a car following us to take Kate home in later and the only thing I can think about is Kate baby don't worry we're coming for you.

Kate's P.o.v-

I woke up in a cell my wrists held by silver shackles as I try to pull I feel a horrible burning go through my wrists, I knew silver was a werewolves weakness I've just never had to deal with that problem. I try pulling again and I hear a laugh then I hear Adam say "My dear Kate stop struggling you won't be able to break out of those shackles, and even if you could by the time you got out I'd have someone outside ready to kill you." I let out a whimper and stop pulling and just hope that Jace knows where I am and that he's coming for me. Adam moves closer and puts his hand on my cheek he then says "My dear Kate why couldn't you have just accepted me, things would've been so much easier and I wouldn't have to force you to do this." My eyes go wide what is he talking about, what wouldn't he have to force me to do. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the feel of his hand going lower down my body I feel disgusted being touched by him like this, his hand stops at my pants and he unbuttons them and pulls them down along with my underwear and I hear him undo his pants too, I try to struggle again try to get away from him but it's useless the shackles keep me firmly in place. Without warning he enters me and pain shoots out through my body, physical and emotional pain that's all I feel and Adam just keeps thrusting with his eyes closed in full bliss, tears start flowing down my eyes and I can't help but think that Jace will be disgusted with me and never want to be near me again after this. After Adam finishes with me he says "My dear Kate, did you like what I just did." I say nothing because what I really want to say is "You fucking raped me and you're asking if I liked it, you're even more crazy than I thought." Once Adam realizes I'm not gonna answer he pulls my pants and underwear back up and says "I'm gonna take your silence as a yes" then he walks out of the cell and I crumble to the floor, drained of all energy and hope that my mate will ever love me the same way again. I pass out and I don't know how long I was out for but I hear growls and snaps coming from upstairs, I can barely smell Jace because my wolf is weakened, but I can faintly smell him. My heart hurts now, he'll probably reject me I'm secondhand filth, another man has touched me and I can never be his completely it's different for me with Jace I could forgive him for all the girls because we didn't know we were mates then and now we do and I smell like that sick bastard Adam. I hear a whimper and I look up to see Jace but I quickly look back down, I can't even look at him he must be so disgusted with me. I feel someone unlock the shackles and I feel Jace pick me up bridal style, I just stare straight ahead unable to pick up anything in my surroundings I feel myself being placed in a car but I still can't seem to pick up anything in my surrounding I can only just stare. We arrive at the pack house and Jace takes me to the pack doctor while the doctor is checking me out he tells Jace what we already know that I've been raped and I'm in shock. The doctor excuses himself from the room and once he leaves Jace steps in front on me, looks into my eyes and says "Kate baby I need you to believe me when I say that this whole thing isn't your fault, I still love you and no matter what happened with Adam that's not gonna change. I'm not going to let you go again I love you and I need you so please don't pull away from me." Jace leans in to peck my lips but I turn my head and he kisses my cheek instead, I can't let him in it hurts, I can't let anyone in again. Jace looks at me and he sees the look on my face and says "You can try to get rid of me all you want babe but I'm the one person that'll never leave your side." I don't even respond back just gaze off and focus on the cabinets on the wall. Dr. Carlton says that the form of shock I have prevents me from speaking and that I would have to, in my own time go back to being me.