5

JIMIN'S P.O.V

As I woke up, I went through my morning routine and headed to the dining area. I noticed that everyone was eating except Jungkook. Where could he be? I brushed off the thought and sat beside Taehyung to eat breakfast, prepared by Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung."Where's Jungkook?" I asked, feeling curious about his absence."Somewhere that only God knows," Hobi Hyung replied, making me sigh. It seemed like everyone was still upset with me because of what happened yesterday."I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry," I apologized, but it seemed that everyone's disappointment was directed elsewhere. "It's not us who you need to apologize to," Namjoon hyung said, reminding us not to forget about Ayla's phobia.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I found myself sitting across from Ayla at the cafe, trying to muster the courage to tell her how I felt. I attempted to make a joke to break the ice, but she didn't seem to remember our previous meeting."HAHA! Funny! I thought it was Jin Oppa who likes lame jokes," she laughed, completely unaware of our past encounter.I couldn't believe she didn't remember. It made me a bit sad, but I didn't let it discourage me. "Wait? You're joking, right?" she asked, noticing my nervousness.I dropped hints and reminded her of Namjoon's introduction, but she was still clueless. Finally, I couldn't keep it in any longer, and I told her plainly, "Well, seems like my elementary crush slash friend doesn't remember me."Her shock was evident as she tried to process the information. "Hi, my name is a kookie nut?" I added, hoping it would jog her memory.

"No way? You're that kid I used to play with?" she asked, her disbelief turning into realization.I smiled and confirmed, "Yes, I am. You're still that Ayla I met before – the sweet, smart, and pretty girl."She blushed at the compliment, and I playfully teased her, "Oh, and cute."Ayla protested, "Ok, ok! Stop it already," but we both laughed together."Now, what?" she asked, curious about our next move."Can we take a picture?" I asked for her permission, which she happily granted.

YOONGI'S P.O.VAs I walked out of my room, I noticed everyone gathered in the living room. I couldn't help but show Namjoon the photo on my phone."NAMJOON~AH!!" I called out to him, seeking his attention."What?" he asked as everyone's eyes turned to me."Is this your sister?" I asked, showing him the picture of Ayla and Jungkook together.

@BTS_twt
With Rm hyung's sister.
Just made her remember the elementary days.☺

JIMIN'S P

JIMIN'S P.O.V

"Huh! That boy has so much to tell me," Namjoon says with a smirk. "Do you think he likes her?" Taehyung interrupts, earning a smack on his neck from Jin Hyung. "He just met her," Jin Hyung says, trying to reason with Taehyung. "But look, he said he made her remember the elementary days," Hobi adds. "Hobi has a point," I respond, agreeing with him. "I'll talk to him once he's home," Namjoon says, taking responsibility for discussing the situation with Jungkook.

AYLA'S P.O.V

As I scrolled through my Twitter feed, waiting for Jungkook, who had kindly paid for our meal, a post suddenly caught my attention.

@BTS_twt
There's something I was wanting to tell you all for years.
I have a younger sister who lives in the state, and since I wanted her to have a peaceful life, we keep her hidden not just to the netizen and media but also to my group mates and my company, I'm so sorry!
#RM
POSTED YESTERDAY

@BTS_twt
I want you guys to meet my baby sister Ayla Kim, please love her as much as you love me.
#RM

: 3

: 3.3M 🔁: 2M ❤:5.8M
COMMENTS:
@kookieislife: OMG!! She's so adorable.
@Bumbshells: She's so lucky to be his baby sister😢
@GodOfDestruction: I bet she's so much like her brother maybe also clumsy? A good team-up
@euphoriatakemyhand: Omo!! She's so pretty.

"What are you doing?" I heard a sudden voice from behind me, startling me. I turned to find Jungkook Oppa sitting in front of me, laughing at my reaction. "Yah! You scared me!" I said, giving him a deathly stare as he continued to chuckle. "Sorry! So what are you looking at, huh?" he asked, and I showed him my phone. "Namjoon Oppa's tweets, I saw it while scrolling through my account," I replied, making him Jungshook.

"He announced that you're his sister?" he asked. "Isn't that obvious?" I rolled my eyes at him, and he took his phone out from his pocket. "Then that means I can post our picture," he excitedly exclaimed, causing me to widen my eyes. "What!? No! Please," I whined, not wanting our picture to be shared publicly. "I'm posting it," he teased, enjoying my reaction. "No, please," I tried to stop him, worried about what their fans might think. "I'll post the one when you covered your face," he said, and I pouted in defeat.

TIME SKIP...

"So here we are, thanks for taking me home even though it's a little far from your dorm," I said as we reached my place and turned to face him. "It's nothing, I just wanted to make sure you're safe, or else Namjoon Hyung will kill me. I'm sure he saw our picture already; also, I'm dead when I get home," he replied with a hint of nervousness. I chuckled and reassured him, "Don't worry, you'll be fine. Take care Oppa! Thanks for breakfast." As I thanked him, I couldn't resist the impulse and kissed his cheek, causing him to freeze on the spot. "I-I-it's n-no-thing, I-i'm g-going n-now," he stuttered, which I found utterly adorable. "Bye!" I waved, watching him leave as my heart fluttered with a mix of excitement and uncertainty.