Chapter 13~Getting forgiveness is gonna be hard....

-Justin's P.O.V.-

I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked away from (YN)'s bedroom and walked down the stairs again to see Selena's head in her hands. I now wish I told her before.

"Why didn't we tell her before?" "Casue you said not too and now she's had at the both of us" Selena screamed at me before I sighed.

"You should have told her about all of this instead of leaving all of this up to me" She yelled at me with tears coming out her eyes. "She's my twin Justin but the problem was that when we dated, I wanted to have sister time with her and you were always there. Yeah we were dating at the time but you wouldn't even let her come with us anywhere" Selena was right. I mean, I shouldn't be jealous of (YN) though but maybe it was cause I didn't want Selena or (YN) to know that I fell in love with her.

"It was cause I was in love with her Selena. I've always had a crush on your twin" "But why didn't you date her?" "Cause at the time she was dating Derek and I couldn't destory their relationship like that" I saw Selena shake her head before she looked at me.

"Derek cheated on (YN). I got told by his friend about it. (YN) never told me about it seeming she was scared to tell me that he did" "Derek cheated on (YN)?" I saw Selena nod her head. I didn't even know that. I sighed and sat down.

"I want to date her though" I said as I turned to Selena who was sitting next to me.

"It's gonna take sometime though I can tell you that" I raised an eyebrow at her. I didn't even get what she meant.

"What do you mean?" "She needs to forgive us first before you start to date my twin" Selena said before I nodded my head. We both got up before walking into different bedrooms. I stripped down and left my boxers on and got into bed thinking how I could make it up to (YN) somehow.

-The next morning-

I woke up ang got out of bed before walking out my bedroom with messy hair still, seeming it's Saturday. I saw (YN)'s bedroom door open. Maybe she's down stairs. I walked downstairs to see she isn't there. I raised an eyebrow and saw a note from Selena which read "Gone shopping with (YN) for a while. Need you give you time to get something for (YN) and she said it's gonna be hard for her to forgive you seeming you never told her-Selena" I sighed and put the note down. It's gonna be hard for her to forgive me but I'll do something....