CHAPTER 74

That One Person

"Where's Scar?!" CG asked angrily to one of his men.

"He hasn't been back since this morning sir"

"That idiot" CG muttered before turning back to the man, "Never mind, I need you to deliver this to Bangtan" he threw an envelope to the man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How's she doing?" Seokjin sat next to Suga outside the room Hyerin was in.

"The doctor said she's going to be fine..." Suga raked his hair and leaned back on the chair, "And Suji?"

Jin looked down at his hands, "She's just getting stitches on her arm...why aren't you inside with Hyerin?"

Suga paused for a while and then shook his head, "...I'm not brave like Namjoon...I can't force myself to see... Hyerin in this state..."

"...I wouldn't be able to either" Jin admitted quietly thinking about Suji.

"We should never have let them go hyung" Suga shook his head, "I knew it was dangerous...and I still let her go."

Jin clasped his hands together and stared numbly at the wall.

"When Hyerin wakes up...she's going to ask about Soo Ah. What am I meant to tell her?" Suga asked.

"That's she's going to get better," Jin said seriously.

"...is she?" Suga turned to Jin.

"For Suji and Hyerin...and especially RM...she has to," Jin said clenching his jaw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Hyun stepped behind Dawon slightly while Hoseok gave him death glares.

"Tell me what to do" RM begged Dawon, "I'll do it, just make the antidote."

Dawon placed her hand on RM's arm, "It's a long shot but if CG really has the drug then we might be able to make the antidote that way."

"And what if he doesn't have the drug? What then? What happens to Soo Ah?!" RM panicked.

"RM shi...we have no other-..." Lee Hyun stopped when RM glared at him coldly.

"Lee Hyun is right" Dawon stepped in between them and blocked Lee Hyun from RM, "There is no other way. We have to take the chance. It's either this or...or Soo Ah..." Dawon stopped, not wanting to say anymore.

"We need to make sure CG doesn't know we know he doesn't have the antidote," Hoseok said, "If he finds out he might not give us the drug."

"Chief Song rang and he says he's pretty sure CG is planning to meet with Bangtan tomorrow" Dawon added, "So we'll probably hear something from him soon."

RM nodded, "Hoseok, did Taehyung transferred E7 to the location?"

"Yes," Hoseok replied.

"I want this deal done! I'll give him what he wants and he'll give me the drug" RM muttered through gritted teeth.

"Hyung"

They turned around to find Jungkook making his way towards RM with a small envelope in his hand, "This was left in front" he handed the envelope to RM and waited.

The others gathered around RM as he opened the envelope and pulled out the single piece of paper.

"What is it?" Dawon asked.