shot-22

Hey everyone,..

To be continued..

Swara;(avoiding to look into his eyes) DIVORCE PAPERS..!!!
Sanskar got shocked to listen it. He sees the papers and she was right it was their divorce papers,. He look at her who was not looking at him, ND he got confused yet angry at this,.before he could say anything,.

Swara; I know u all are shocked that why I m giving divorce,. But I don't have any other way to repent for my mistakes,.
Sujatha; what are you saying?
Swara; yes Mom... Umm aunty,. I have realized my mistakes, I know I have hurted u all a lot,. I have done so wrong with u,may be u all never forgive me for that but at least I will feel better that I asked for forgiveness.
I know I m not at all important person for u all, u hate me, ND I deserve it. Their was no one in my life who could have taught me what's wrong ND right, that's why I didn't understand it's difference,just thought if someone try to mess with u , destroy him,.ND I destroyed ur son's life ND family. And when I came to know ,it was quite late. I never knew the love of family till I saw Urs, small but all love each other. How could I understood it when I don't have one,. ( Chuckled)
( To uttara) nd uttara, I know I did wrong to u ,u will always hate me for that . I can't say much but we should love someone who deserves our love. U must be to thinking the girl who don't know what is love is giving advice of love.
Uttara; I m...
Swara; (cut her in middle) it's ok ,I know u don't need my advice but if u can ,try to forgive me.
( To Sanskar) Mr. Maheshwari.. I don't know what to say to you or ask forgiveness, I destroyed ur ND ur family, ND separate from ur love. These months were not less than a curse for u. I understand it after all living with the person whom u hate the most. But now u r free, u can have ur life. I forced into that relationship nd now I m releasing u from this unwanted relation. I m giving ur life back,. I can't do more than that. It's totally up to u ,u forgive me or not. I m not forcing you cause now I understood things get worse by it. Now ur life is urs. I m going out of ur life.
Please sign the papers and it has to be submitted in court tomorrow.
U all are not force to live here anymore, u can go whenever u want to. ND pls Don't think that it's my other trick to hurt you or create problem for you. I m just trying to correct it what I spoiled, not fully but it can be better a bit.

Swara was saying all this feeling so much pain in her heart but didn't shed a single tears after all she was always better in hiding her emotions. When she was speaking to Sanskar her voice was getting heavier but composed herself instantly. After saying everything, she was about to go but stop and say with bitter smile..
" nd yeah I m not justifying myself but I m not heartless ND selfish, I do have heart which beats only ,so that I can be alive"( in mind) nd pains that it's not for anyone's love.

After saying all that she left upstairs hurriedly not able to control herself anymore,.

Sanskar was too much angry by now,she just said whatever she wants to nd goes without listening anything, still didn't said what she should,. This girl was still stubborn,. He sees the paper angrily.
( Monologue) now u want divorce, I will see how u get that."
He also go toward room angrily,.
Swara entered the room and tear fell from her eyes but she wipes it immediately
( Monologue) it's pains to loose something what's mine, but why it is paining to me , Sanskar was never mine,why my heart don't want to believe this.. I know I love him but he is not for me.

She goes and take out some file from, as she was ready to go to office,then only Sanskar came inside with a bang, scaring her a bit.
Sanskar look at her ND she asked; do u want something?
Sanskar; yes, u r giving me divorce right?
Swara nods,.
Sanskar; then where are your sign?
Swara; I thought I will sign after you,.
Sanskar; fine,.
He take out his pen ND signed the papers,.
Sanskar; I signed it, now sign them.
Swara; I will..
Sanskar; no. I want you to sign now, I m going to submit it today only..
Swara laughed painfully at herself how bad she is ,that he is so much eager to divorce her today only.
Swara nods, she come to table slowly ND took the pen,.her hand shivered. It was breaking her more and more nd the tears were threaten to fall.., Sanskar was looking at her,her state was totally devasted.,but still she is doing it, she moved her hand to paper but for the first time her hand was shivering badly just for one sign,.
Sanskar; sign it Swara,.
She touched pen tip on the paper nd the tear fell from her eye to the papers.
Now that was it,.
Sanskar angrily pulled her to him ND say; so u still won't say, ur whole body is trembling just to sign a paper and you are saying that you will go out of my life,.
Swara; Mr. Maheshwari...
Sanskar;Don't u dare Swara,. What are you trying to prove? What do u want to do?
Swara; I m just going out of ur life so that u can go back to ur love,.
Sanskar; so u r saying,it doesn't affect u, I don't matter to u,.
Swara;( in mind) u only matter to me Sanskar, nothing else,.not even me, my feelings..
( To Sanskar) no,. I did bad with u ,now I m..
Sanskar; you what Swara? Till when u will kept lying, u will keep hiding urself,. Hiding ur feeling,ur pain,.
Swara; I m not hiding anything,ND even if it is like that,. You are no one to ask me,. Understand,I m not answerable to u.( said sternly trying to hide her inner feeling)
Sanskar;you have to answer me Mrs. Maheshwari,..cause you are my wife,I have full rights to ask you, what you do and why,.