PART 31: | ANNOYED TO DEATH |

SAO PAULO

- "Wake up, darling! The house is on fire." Kol yelled shaking Natali who was still sleeping.

- Natali's eyes popped open, "What!?" she exclaimed and turned herself around, just to be faced with sunlight as Kol moved curtains and burst out in a laugh.

- Natali frowned and shake her head in frustration, she closed her eyes, "Go to hell!" she shouted.

- "But no really." Kol spoke, "Do you see how hot I'm? House can be literally set on fire."

- "I'll set you on fire if you don't shut up." Natali growled.

- Kol smirked, before saying, "It's time to wake up, darling."

- "It's not." Natali simply replied.

- "It is." Kol told her.

- "IT'S NOT!" Natali yelled and pulled the covers over her head.

In the next moment, Kol zoomed towards her and pulled the covers away from her, dropping them down onto the floor.

- "Why the bloody hell are you awake?" Natali mumbled into the pillow.

- "I can't sleep." Kol replied.

- "Well I can, so leave me alone." Natali told him, angrily.

- "I'm bored." Kol informed her.

- "Then go bother someone else." Natali told him.

- "Who? We are the only ones here." Kol told her.

- Natali sighed in annoyance, "I don't know and I don't care. Just let me sleep." she told him desperately.

- "Come on, darli-" Kol spoke, but he was cut off when Natali turned herself to face him and took her phone from the nightstand, "It's 7 in the morning, are you fucking kidding me?" she yelled, turning the phone towards him.

- Kol couldn't help but smile at how much frustrated she was, "I know." he said dryly.

- "Motus!" Natali screamed and Kol flew out of the room, "Obstructio." as she said that word doors of the room slammed closed and locked so that Kol is not able to walk back in.

Natali exclaimed a deep breath and laid back on the bed. She managed to control her rapid breathing after Kol pissed her off, but she couldn't fall asleep again. The more she tried to sleep, the less she could. She was just becoming more nervous and started rolling herself from side to side. She plumped up her pillows and pounded them with her fist. No matter how she positioned herself, she couldn't get comfortable.

Then again she changed her position and she was lying on her back with her legs dangling over the sides on the mattress when the music began.

She sighed in annoyance. Kol turned on the music as loud as he could. She almost cried out in frustration. She was so exhausted, but because of him, she couldn't fall asleep again. He was doing everything he could to make sure she stays awake and eventually come out of the bedroom.

Natali pulled the ends of a pillow up around her ears. When that didn't work, she turned on her side and pulled the pillow over her head, leaving just enough space to breathe.

She could still hear music.

The first song ended and the next came right after it. Sounding even louder than the previous one.

- "No!" Natali shouted, yanking the pillow off the bed and throwing it at the curtains, "Turn it off! I'm trying to sleep!"

The music stopped abruptly. She didn't think that would work. But it was too soon to get her hopes up, Kol was probably just trying to find a song that sounds louder with the bass.