Bloody Painter X Female!Reader PART 2

~Your POV~

It was night, and I had to buy some things (video games, movies, chocolate, milk, whatever u want :')).

The road was dark and quiet, only the crickets and my soft footsteps could be heard.

I let out a loud sigh.

'Hello, beautiful~'

I turned behind me to see the three boys that bullied Helen back then.

'What do you want.' I asked annoyingly, my voice getting lower at each word I spoke.

'Well, we wanted to talk about Helen. How come you even talk to him? Is he really that fun? He's a weird person, you shouldn't have even get close to him or smile at him.'

I rolled my eyes 'Yeah, but at least he is better than you guys. I don't cate what you say, but Helen is a great guy. He doesn't deserve to be treated like shit.'

'Whatever... we can show you how worth it we are~ We will give you so much pleasure, that you'll forget about him and realise that you belong with us~'

I couldn't take it anymore. I slapped him so hard that made his face turn.

'F*CK YOU YOU ASS!! HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR 'FUN', I PREFER TO BE WITH HIM, BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!'

I yelled out loud as if there was no tomorrow, until I realised the last sentence I said and froze.

They all stared at me in shock.

'.....You......f*cking.....woman.....'

He growled lowly, making me shake, until he started coughing blood as something sharp pierced his neck, as he fell to the floor. The other stood in shock and whimpered.
I lifted my face to see someone with black, messy hair wearing a mask with a painted smile on it.

My eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

The person, or killer who stood in front of me turned to the other boys.

'Don't be excited about tomorrow.... because there will be no tomorrow.'

The others cried and run away.

I shook a bit. This voice sounded a bit familiar, but at the same time, it was so foreign.

He turned to me, and put a hand on my cheek.

'Don't be afraid, Y/n.'

My eyes widen.

'........He.........Helen...?'

He placed his other hand on his mask and slowly pulled it off, revealing his blue eyes.

My eyes widen, as I stared at him. A half minute later, I hugged him and hid my face on his chest.

'Thank you...'

He stood there frozen, but then hugged back.

We sat for a few good minutes like that, but then, he placed his bloody hand on my chin and lifted my face to face him.
'Y/n.....when you said you loved me, did you really meant it?'

I blushed and bit my lip.

'....y-yes....I d-did....'

He smirked.

'I love you too~'

He pulled me close and kissed me! (oh wow)

He pulled away and smiled.

'You better get home, it's too late.... I'll see you tomorrow. But for now, I have some business to do....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I liked dis one :D