Chapter 29

2 Months Later
Deyjah Harris
I woke up in a good mood ready to start my day and ready to get everything done.

I looked to the left of me and seen Clarence still sleeping with Aiden on his chest.

Aiden is getting bigger and bigger now and he's mad spoiled.

I slowly got up and out of bed going into the bathroom room.

I turned the shower on and stripped out of my clothes getting in.

30 minutes later I got out the shower with my towel wrapped around my body going over the mirror.

I grabbed my toothbrush and wet it then put toothpaste on it and wet it again finally brushing my teeth.

Today, me and Aiden were gonna go shopping for a few things that the both of us needed.

I got fully dressed in a pin up princess polka dot set with some sandals.

I took my bonnet off and brushed my hair a little then walked out the bathroom.

When I walked out the bathroom I seen Clarence just now waking up with Aiden still asleep on his chest.

"Where you about to go?" Clarence raspy voice asked.

I stared at him with a smirk as I heard him laugh.

"Baby don't start.. you couldn't even handle it last night" Clarence said as I laughed.

"So, I was tired last night I'm fully rested now" I said walking over to him.

"Anyway, answer my question" Clarence said as he looked me.

"Oh, me and Aiden going to the mall to get a few things" I said as I grabbed Aiden from Clarence chest.

"So you leaving me here with all the kids?" Clarence said as I laughed.

All Clarence nieces and nephews stayed the night.

So did Adalynn and Billy friends.

"You'll be ok! They still sleep so you shouldn't have nothing to worry about" I said as he glared at me making me laugh. "We ain't gonna be out too long just bout 2 hours"

Clarence got up and stretched then slapped me on my butt running into the bathroom after he did it.

"Ugh I can't stand your daddy" I whispered to Aiden as I walked out our room going into Aiden room.

When I walked into Aiden room I seen Bella and Rocky laying near the baby's crib.

They are extremely overprotective of Aiden and I love it 100 percent.

I laid the baby on the changing table and changed his pamper.

I put him on a gray onesie and a black hat then picked him up.

I grabbed his car seat from out his closet and took it back in my room and sat it down on the bed.

Clarence came out the bathroom yawning and stretching.

"Little mannnn" Clarence said as he reached for Aiden.

"He slept on your chest all night let me hold my baby" I said as I laughed.

"Don't get mad cause me and my lil man got a bond already" Clarence said as I laughed.

"Clarence he's a mamas boy 100 percent you know that yourself" I said as he mugged me making me laugh.

"Whatever let me see my son" Clarence said as he reached for Aiden. "Come on man man"

I walked in the bathroom and turned the water on putting a lil water in Aiden bottle then walking out going over to his diaper bag grabbing his milk.