FAQ Chapter 1

Let's make a FAQ chapter, so you get the story better.

OK, what you should remember, is these questions aren't all asked in the same day. I watched tons of videos of their interviews, TV shows, Conferences... etc.

And I picked out the best questions, well actually best answered questions.

There are always some questions you can't find a decent answer.

Well that being said , here are the most asked questions and their answers. This could easily be a book by itself because there were so so many questions. Here are just a bunch of them.

Anyway enjoy...

Questions....

Random question Number 1

"Ok let's assume everything is right. Why is there no satellite in the space from your time? If you are so technologically advanced, you must have sent satellites in the space.

Saey

"Of course we had satellites but as we mentioned before, the people we left behind, they were against these kind of things. And once we are gone, I assume it was a celebration day for them. Obviously I can't know what really happened after I get in the cabin but my guess is they destroyed every piece of it."

Random question Number 2

"Have you ever contacted aliens?"

Fuska

"No, No we didn't. But that doesn't mean they don't exist. But let me tell you a secret. Just to think about it. When I was 14 years old, we sent humans into the space to colonize 'Gorg'. I have no idea, if you discovered it or not or what you named it but Gorg was Earth's twin. There were 10 people in the spaceship and thousands of... Well... sperm and egg samples. The flight was supposed to last 14 years but unfortunately we lost signal 2 years after they left earth. So we have no idea what happened to them. It is unlikely they survived but still if you want to think aliens exist.. maybe... just maybe, they somehow survived and they managed to arrive the planet Gorg and colonize there.

So even though it is very unlikely there might be life on other planets and not just any other life, actual human life. Maybe there will be a reunion one day. Imagine that..

I am sorry, I like thinking about these stuff. But to answer your question, No we did not contact any other life form from outer space."

Random Question Number 3

"Hello. I would like to ask, is it really possible to learn how to speak English perfectly in less than 3 months?

Saey

" I don't know where you got your intel young lady but it is actually 5 months. It is true they started interrogating us in the third month but we could barely speak back then.

And you know, they seperated us when we first woke up, we didn't have any chance but learning. We couldn't speak with anyone. We had 8 hours of English class everyday. And when we are back to our CELL all we did was to watch TV and after we figured out how to read and write, a little internet, lots of reading. That was basically it. I guess you can do anything if you are desperate enough."

Random Question Number 4

"This question is for Gleb. After the hit, in an interview you said and I quote 'You are so scared of change. Good or bad... Noone wants change. Sameness is where you are comfortable. But they can't stop us. We will do whatever we need to do until our last breath'

Now you came to this world which is different than yours and all you are trying to do is trying to build your own world back. All you talk about is how you did stuff in your time and how we should do it like that too. So my question is, aren't you doing the same thing? So I guess... You are so scared of change. Good or bad... You don't want change. Sameness is where you are comfortable."

This question got a huge applause. But Gleb was prepared.

"I guess you are right. I said no one wants change and I am a human too. But that's not remotely what we are trying to do. We are not telling you every single thing we did back in our world. We are telling you what we did wrong and we are telling you this, because we don't want you to do the same mistakes we did and we are telling you our system's good parts and if you have a problem in that area, Just keep it in mind, that can be a solution.

If you could just forget one second that the idea of us trying to be the kings or something , you'll realise we are just here to help. I guess you are used to people who pretends to be good, who pretends to help you but end up stealing eveything from you.

You can't admit this world sucks. It sucks. But it's the only one we have. So we have to try to make it better. The question is "Does it have to be like this?"

He paused for couple of seconds, took the microphone into his hand and stood up

"I knew even when they kept us in cells, I knew, when we try to something good, someone, something was gonna be in our way. The hit is a perfect example of this. I mean They kidnapped Fuska. How obvious can this get? If you are trying to do something good, there will always be people in your way, trying to get you down. But that's not going to happen. I promise."

The fact that Gleb says "trust me it's going to be ok" is actually a little weird. I mean who is he, right? Wrong .They are so much bigger now. They are talking for the whole world.

In that conference the president was there too. But he didn't talk... at all.. which was weird because this was the first time he ever attended to these things. People expected a speech. I mean as we know he didn't even meet the GSF. (After the 3 survivors this name stuck. You know; Gleb, Saey, Fuska... the GSF)

Of course little did we know, how could we possibly guess this was the president's plan all along?

Give them the whole control and then control them.... Brilliant.