Chapter 18

(a/n: okay most of the dialouge from the last chapter is rewritten here so feel free to just scroll through it but i need to make the chapters longer and im doing emily and rayne's convo from rayne's pov this time)

RAYNE'S POV

Perrie was in town since she just got a break from tour and we were all meeting up at her and Zayn's house in London. After this Niall is going to visit his family in Ireland and I'm still going to be at college. Perrie will be back on tour and I'm sure Zayn, Liam, and Harry will go back to visit their families as well. Eleanor will be also going back to college and i don't know about Gemma considering she graduated already.

We were all invited for dinner but Louis, Emily, and Harry aren't here. It seems like a coincidence honestly but I wish it wasn't. I knew Harry wanted to visit Emily after tour to try to talk to her. Eleanor also told us that they broke up but not permanetly but then where is Louis? Perrie cooked us a fabulous dinner with chicken and rice and gravy.

Of course we talked about Emily and all that jazz. It was easy to talk about her because Harry wasn't here. If he was he'd either get mad we were talking about her or probably start crying. Who knows at this point. They both obviously still love each other they just need to admit it and get back together. But knowing the fact that they're both so stubborn that won't happen any time soon.

Now we were just casually talking in the living room while watching tv. Zayn was flipping through the channels nonstop causing Perrie to tell him to stick with a channel but he did it more to annoy her. It was quite amusing. We also talked about the wedding being postphoned and the 2015 part of the WWA tour.

"Guys be quiet!" Liam silenced us turning up the tv.

"Coming up next on E news is the crazy british love triangle.  Now you all know about One Direction and their girlfriends. Well their tour ended this past weekend and surprisingly Louis Tomlinson visited Harry's  ex girlfriend of now four months before his own. Either he and Eleanor Calder called it quits or he's up to something. Louis was spotted arriving in New York City late Sunday night and went straight to NYU to see college student, Emily Robin. This morning Harry was spotted at the airport also in New York City and went to the university but left minutes later with a sour expression. Now normally these boys love to stop to take pictures with their fans but Harry said he didn't want any pictures as he quickly hailed a cab leaving as quickly as possible. And that's not all. Followed by Harry, Emily and Louis left campus through the main entrance running to an arcade. Emily seems to have moved on with another band member but has Harry? Pictures will be coming up after the commercial" We all stared in shock neither of us speaking. I stormed out of the room gabbing my phone and entering the backyard where I could freely scream at her.

"Hey" Her voice was calm but apprehensive. Probably scared of me.

"Woah you and Louis?"  I didn't mean to sound so okay with the situation but I didn't want to scream right now. I just wanted to know why.

"So you saw..."

"Yeah we all did" I muttered.

"Who is all?"

"Me, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Gemma, and Eleanor"

"Oh" Her voice sounded pained like she was legitamately afraid of me or what I would say.

"Are you okay?"

"By the tone of your voice I feel like everyone hates me" Well...

"I'm just confused"

"Mind telling me why?"

"It's kind of obvious"

"Are you confused that we're dating because Harry was my soulmate or whatever? Are you confused because I'm dating my ex's best friend? Rayne I'm 18 why do I feel like you don't want me dating anyone besides him?" My anger was starting to bubble to the surface and I knew in a matter of seconds I was going to explode. She thinks she can just do whatever she wants because she's 18? Does she not know that she's hurting people around her, me the most and maybe Harry second? How can she be so oblivious?

"Emily this looks bad! I don't care if your One Direction's manager anymore or not but this is awful. Louis just broke up with Eleanor and you're already moving on with him. It's bad enough you had to screw up your reputation getting drunk and high every single night. You have hurt a lot of people and it's not fair! Just stop for once! Just be a normal teenager before you end up dead or in jail! I know you're fucking some other kid too and it's really disappointing Emily. Not just to me but to the people that love you. When are you going to wake up and stop being a fuck-up? You're in magazines and all over the news. Sometimes I wonder if you're more popular than the boys because all anyone talks about is Harry's ex girlfriend who's partying it up! Can't you find a boyfriend that isn't famous? Just someone who is low key?I mean seriously. We're all sitting here staring with our jaws hanging open that you would go that low! And this isn't even the first time. You 'messed up' and did it with Liam too! How do you think mum and dad would feel about this? Well they-" The line went dead and I rolled my eyes knowing she had just hung up on me. Really? I angrily dialed her number again but a different voice answered.

"What did you say to her?" Louis snapped.

"Don't give me that attitude Louis you're in the wrong more than she is"

"Then why yell at her and why not me?"

"Because I'm not your sister! I'm not the person that has the slightest bit control over you. Emily is my baby sister and it's my job to keep her safe"

"Well making her cry isn't exactly helping" Guilt hit me. She was crying? I didn't mean to make her cry I just wanted to knock some sense into her.

"Whatever" I mumbled. "Why are you even dating her? I mean serioulsy you just got out of a relationship with her best friend and it isn't cool to date your best friend's ex"

"Rayne I'm not going to sit here and be critisized by you"

"Fine" I hung up and walked back inside.

"So how did it go?" Niall asked me.

"It was fine. We just talked and she said that they're dating but they aren't officially together" I put of a fake smile and lied straight through my teeth. If they knew what really happened then I would be looked at as the bad guy.