| eight.

YOUR POV;

YOUR POV;

for the past three days, i've been venting in my bedroom. i started blocking out everyone and i eventually stopped talking. occasionally owen or jeremy would come check up on me, but i never responded because i really wasn't okay.

i needed wyatt. i hated myself for not knowing that he was the one all along. an overwhelming wave of pain overcame me and i needed to let that pain release. i quickly got out of the bed and i looked into my shoes and i pulled out my switchblade. i opened it and my eyes started tearing up.

i pulled up my sleeve and began cutting away. the pain was so horrible i wish no one could ever experience this. wyatt was my getaway, but he's gone. cutting myself is the only way i can get away. there was warm blood dripping down my arm and i didn't even manage to wipe it up.

suddenly i heard footsteps walking up the stairs. i quickly shut my blade and threw it back into my shoe. i ran into my bed and covered my body up, acting like i was asleep. "y/n, i heard you running to your bed. you can't avoid me.", a voice said.

i sat up in my bed and saw that it was owen. i rolled my eyes, "what do you want?", i asked. "i want to know if you're okay.", he responded. "i'm fine.", i said. i wanted to keep the conversation short so he could leave. "okay then.", he said.

owen stood up and and walked towards the doorway. suddenly he stopped in his tracks and stared at the floor. 'fuck', i thought to myself. "what is this?", owen asked, pointing towards the floor. i looked over the bed to see he was pointing towards a puddle of blood.

"umm, i started my period. sorry, i'll clean it up.", i said. he nodded and walked out of the room. i got out of bed again and went into the bathroom to get some toilet paper to wipe it up. once i was finished i walked back into my bathroom and threw the bloody paper into the toilet.

i sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. "i'm so fucking disgusting.", i said to myself. i walked out of the bathroom and turned the lights off. i made my way back to my bed and i flopped down onto it. "y/n, get ready we're going to have fun tonight!", jeremy yelled for me.

i rolled my eyes and responded with, "okay, let me get ready. do i have an extra pair of clothes here?",i yelled back to him. "yes, that's sadie's room so she should have some clothes in there for you.", he responded.

i hopped in the shower and made myself look at least presentable. i looked into the drawers and there was no sign of clothes. i then searched the closet to see one black dress hanging. i changed into it and i looked into the mirror at myself.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me.", i said to myself. the black dress was very tight on me and my whole back area was showing. "i hope this isn't too much for whatever we're doing today.", i said out loud.

little did i know...it was perfect for the occasion...

_____

sorry for the shitty chapter.
i just needed a filler for the next chapterrrr

19 votes & 28 comments
for next chapter

i love y'all

stay wonderful
xoxo
-lyla