chapter twenty-two-"Between two women"

Hey guys, i love you all for reading, voting and commenting but most of all i want to thank you for the support and wonderful comments, i appreciate it a million times more than you would actually believe.

Dedi goes to all my beloved readers

Love you guys so much,

The flashback will be quite gruesome but most of the book has flashbacks and battle scenes and battle or slavery scenes aren't supposed to be tea parties right, so if you're uncomfortable with that, let me know please.

And like always Enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jace's pov

"Haha accept? Lionesse? Accepts to retreat from a challenge and hand it over to a male? Haha how funny is that. I told you before we went to 'talk to her' that no matter what, she will never retreat. She is a proud woman, who is driven by her pride and honour and never will that allow her to retreat from a challenge and besides it really didn't quite help that your wonderful Alpha called her a whore you know, so yeah. And besides Lionesse is one hell of a stubborn woman, no one can surpass her in stubbornness, a trait she got from dear daddy." Sarah said exasperated.

"That was only a one time small mistake" Jace said angrily, but not at her but at himself cause due to his stupidity and foolishness, he hurt her so deep that she would rather die than let him help her.

"One time. One mistake. EXACTLY. Cause Lionesse only gives one chance and you oh so powerful alpha ruined yours. So yeah, i would like to go and sleep now so nightie love" she said giving Tommy a kiss and left without another word, as did the other two women.

He walked out of the dining room and angrily slammed his office door. He sat on his chair and couldn't stop the words the girl said before she angrily left the room with the kids.

"I wouldn't ask for his help even if he was the last man walking on this damn earth" her words kept on replaying over and over again in his head.

It wounded him deeply to hear such words from his own mate, yet again, he thought, it was for the best.

If she didn't want to talk to him, then it would make it easier for him to push her away and keep his promise.

He gave his word to the young girl he loved long ago and wouldn't show love to any other. Cause he always keeps his word, no matter what.

But thinking about it in another aspect, if she didn't want to talk to him, then she wouldn't exchange places with him for the challenge and she would be dead for sure.

He sighed and angrily ran his hands through his hair pulling at it slightly.

He had no idea what to do, for one he really wanted to love her, how couldn't he? After all, what couldn't be loved about her.

She was breath-takingly beautiful, kind, calm, patient, treated everyone like equals, not like a snobby bitch, she was great with kids and of course strong, like a real Luna should be.

But then again as he was thinking about his mate and how beautiful she looked, he realized that so was the other Lionesse, they both had the most beautiful long, slightly wavy black hair, the most wonderful porcelain skin, the lovely almost red lips that would put even the red roses to shame.

An insane thought coursed in his mind then, but laughed it off. She can't be the same Lionesse, cause first of all she was 17 years old, she said so herself, well she actually said in her seventeens but that could be the modern way girls her age say their age, while his love was going to be turning 218 years in a couple of months. That's a HUGE age difference.