Names of Spells in The Hands of Fate

Perā~

What it does: makes the opponent/other person falter and possibly retreat with a feeling of serenity and kindness, can also be used as a knock-back spell (only fully works with strong spell-casters)

Pronunciation: 

-Perā (pear-ahhh)~ with this pronunciation, the spell caster knocks out the opponent/other person that he/she is battling. If used with enough power it can take down a number of people. 

Jekhta~

What it does: sends the opponent flying back/hit back, used to daze/harm (but not kill) them.

Pronunciation: 

- Jekhta (Jeh-k-tah) 

Quentor ~

What it does: silences the opponent

Pronunciation: 

-Quentor (Ken-tour) 

Ikhtan~

What it does: undoes all of the previous spells that were cast within a twenty minute span

Pronunciation: 

-Ikhtan (Eh-k-tan) 

Utekhar~

What it does: forms a force field around the spell caster, guarding them from other spells. The stronger the sorcerer/sorceress, the more the force field will be able to ward off.

Pronunciation:

-Utekhar (Ooh-teh-car)

Sektien~

What it does: when this spell is placed on someone, the person is trapped and unable to use magic, although they are able to move freely. 

Pronunciation:

-Sektien (Seh-k-tea-eh-n) 

Estrikan~

What it does: this spell makes the person tell the truth about any questions they're asked. This spell doesn't force them to tell the truth right off the bat, but if they try to lie, makes them bite their tongue.

Pronunciation:

-Estrikan (Eh-stree-cah-n)