S e v e n

Skye's POV

"Uh..." I look down at the button up top I have on and my jeans. "I think I'm fine."

He rolls his eyes. "You're going to be a stripper. You aren't turning anyone on in that checkered shirt, now just take it off. You agreed to this, remember? I need to know what I'm working with."

"I..." I look down again and I pull off my jeans, leaving me only in my underwear and top. My hands start shaking, making it a lot harder to unbutton my top.

I am just embarrassed because nobody has ever seen my body before except one guy — I don't even wear bikinis because I don't like people looking at me. It's even worse because Dante is so hot. I probably look horrible in his opinion.

I hate the way my body looks, because it's not perfect. It's not like those girls on instagram with their flat stomachs and beautiful long legs.

I hate the way my legs look like they're filled with balloons and I hate my love handles and my back and everything in between. I want to love myself and I sometimes pretend that I do, but in all honesty I don't - although I'm going to try to.

"You need help there, hobo?" he asks and smirks at me.

"Um, possibly?" I admit after getting the second button open.

He shakes his head, smiling, and walks over to me. He stops right in front of my body, towering over me. "A homeless stripper who can't even take off her own clothes. Great."

I narrow my eyes and step away from him. "Take off your clothes," I tell him.

"What?" he asks.

"Now." I put my hands on my hips. He takes of his clothes, but it is clear to see that he is confused.

As he pulls off his shirt and throws it to the ground, he is left in nothing but his boxers. Holy mother of chicken nuggets. I have to make an effort to keep my mouth from falling open.

His muscles, his tanned skin, the tattoo that runs up his thigh and continues under his boxers. It makes me want to take them off just to see the rest. I bite my lip. This is the type of man you see on the cover of a magazine or on billboards.

I shake my head and pull myself out of the slight trance that his body had me in. I walk to him and push him down on the bed. He falls back and quickly leans up on his elbows to see what I am doing.

I rip my top open and his eyes widen. "Damn."

"Tell me what dance you want me to do," I say.

He shows me everything he wants me do, from moving my hips to dipping and teasing him. "Okay, now come here," he says, still sitting on the bed. I walk over to him. "Straddle my hips."

I do as told and get on top of him. Maybe I can watch some Youtube videos and add on to what he wants me to do. That way I can impress him.

I mean, he is giving me a house after all.

It's been two days and you're already in your underwear and on top of him.

Ugh.

He starts playing music from his phone. "Now-"

"Shh," I whisper and push him so that he is lying flat on his back.

I run my hands up his chest and then lean down so that my body is pressed up right against his. He puts his hands on my waist, but I push them off.

I lower my face and brush my lips against his, and he closes his eyes. He lifts his face slightly but I pull away a little. Hm, look who wants to kiss me now.

I run my hands through his soft dark hair and tug at it slightly, then I grind my hips against his, causing him to push his head back and moan.

He wraps his arms around me and flips me over, leaving himself between my legs. "Not bad." he whispers.

I chuckle and am about to reply, when the door swings open. "Hey, Dante, I'm going to the— Oh!"

Dante quickly stands up and hides himself with a pillow and I throw the blanket over my body. "Keelan, it's not what you think. We're just p—"

"Practicing? Yeah, okay, well, carry on 'practicing'." He makes quotation marks with his fingers. "I just wanted to ask if you want anything from the store?"

"No," Dante says.

"You sure? Some condoms, maybe?" Keelan asks and gives us a naughty grin.

Dante rolls his eyes and throws the pillow at the boy standing at the door. "Get out, dumbass."

Keelan laughs and shrugs. "Okay. Have fun." He leaves and shuts the door behind him.

"Can I go swim now?" I ask, still under him.

"Yeah. We going out to a restaurant at eight, though, so be ready if you want to come."

"That's okay, I won't come." I don't even have clothes to wear. "Do you have food downstairs? Two minutes noodles?"

"Yeah. You can also ask Stuart to make something for you."

I nod. I'll just find something. I'm sure I'm talented enough to make a sandwich without burning the house down.

Dante gets off me and walks to his cupboard, then takes a black shirt and a pair of shorts out. "I don't know if the shorts will fit but the top is long enough to cover everything so you can just wear that and your underwear."

I hold the shorts against my body and I can already tell that they are too big. It won't be fun when I dive into the water and come back up with the pants on the opposite side of the pool. "Thanks. I'll just take the shirt," I say. He gives the shirt to me and takes back the shorts, putting them back in one of his drawers. "Where will I be staying? Which room? I just want to know so that I can shower afterwards."

"Um, you can use the room across from mine. It's the best and the shower is big... but, I mean, you could use any free room in the house. There are a lot of available rooms if you go through those passages that you passed earlier when you were running away from me." He smiles and shakes his head.

"Okay, I'll just use the one across from here if you say it's the best."

"Maybe I am just saying that because I want you closer to me."

Is he flirting with me? I'm so confused because just earlier today he was disgusted because I kissed him.

"Oh... okay, well, I'll use it anyway..." I say and start fiddling with my fingers, not sure what else to say.

"Right, well, have fun, but I don't want anyone else over."

"Damn it," I say sarcastically. "I really wanted to order a prostitute and invite a whole lot of my hot french friends over for a party. You've ruined all my plans."

"Hm, hot French friends, you say? You think any of them would be interested in me?" I roll my eyes at his question. Yeah, probably all of them, if they existed.

Even the straight men would go gay for this guy.

"I'd have to actually be attractive to have attractive friends. That seems to be how it works for some reason. I'd probably also have to know French people to have French friends... Minor setback."

"Ne t'inquiète pas, tu es très belle." He smiles and walks out. I frown. Wait, what does that mean? I don't even have a phone to Google Translate it.

He was probably calling me stupid in French.

•=•=•

Question: What's your favorite thing to do in your free time?

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx