28

@tomhollandfanpage Tom with fans tonight

@tomhollandfanpage Tom with fans tonight. He was spotted at a bar with a blonde girl, some fans recognized her as Hazel Nora Lester, makeup artist from the filming. 

Tagged: @tomholland2013

2,6K likes  783 comments

@username just the two of them?

@username I would die if I ran into him during a night out

@username he looks so hot omg

@username isn't that Hazel girl in a relationship tho?

@username are they a thing now? I remember the cast teasing them..

@username oh woah

@hazelester I'm feeling mahself

58,3K likes  2,7K comments

@username she looks hot

@username Is she drunk?

@username oh the puppy filter...

@username I think she is definitely drunk

@username she is at some bar with Tom, interestiiing

@username you should feel yoself gurl

@junejuly drunk Hazel is FUN
|
@hazelester im no drunk
|
@tomholland2013 if only I didn't see you chug three shots down
|
@hazelester oh Holland im gonna kill yu

@username SHE IS DRUNK ADJFKLKWS HAHA

@username did Tom make her drunk?

@username is Tom drunk too? I wanna see them do dumb stuff

"Oh God, I can't wait to lay down," Hazel sighs as they are walking up the stairs to their floor. She chose to use the stairs because she felt like the moving would ease her drunk state. 

Well, she is not drunk, more like tipsy, laughing at nonsense stuff and taking deep sighs from time to time.

"Just don't forget to set your phone."

"Oh shit right." She pulls her phone out of her bag and sets an alarm. "Tom! It's three in the morning!" she gasps seeing the time on the screen.

"I am aware of that," he chuckles.

"You have to be on set in..." she starts counting on her fingers before finishing the sentence. "Six hours!"

"That's okay," he shrugs smiling and they are only two floors away from their destination.

"You'll be so tired."

"Hazel, it's okay. I wanted to go out anyway. Did you have fun?"

"Oh I did! I've never played darts in my life before, it was so much fun!" She chuckles thinking back at the matches they played and even though she really sucked at the game, she still enjoyed it.

"I'm glad. I'm happy to see you so careless again."

"I know, I'm such a bitch sometimes." She sighs rolling her eyes.

"When you are a bitch it's funny because you don't mean anything, I was more concerned about you being sad so often."

"You are so nice to me," she comments as they reach their floor finally.

"I guess I'm a nice person."

"A nice and hot person. What a combination!" she says before she could stop herself. "Whoops! Don't mind my big ass mouth."

Tom can feel himself getting blushed at the comment and his stomach does a flip as he tries to act cool.

"You know, the same goes for you."

"Oh! You think I'm hot?" she gasps smiling. "Don't make me blush, Tommy."

He wants to say something about how she called him Tommy, but he chooses not to. They reach Hazel's door and stop there.

"Well, thank you for tonight. I really needed it."

"You know, I'm always here," he shurgs and he feels so much joy knowing he could help her.

Hazel looks at the boy with the shy smile and she can't help but think about how handsome he is. And she knows for a fact that what is under his shirt is also flattering. She can't deny that Tom makes her feels some kind of way she hasn't felt for a while now, but then she remembers that he might have something going on with June who is obviously into Tom. 

A moment ago she wanted to kiss him, but now she just wants to hide in her room, away from the thought of Tom with June.

"Um... See you tomorrow, I guess," she quietly says as she gets her card out of her bag and opens the door.

"Yeah, see you. Good night, Hazel." The boy smiles at her as she disappears behind the door.

He stands there for a few moments before heading to his own room.