Us- 49

Kirishima pov
"So where are we going?" I laughed gently. It was around 7pm and Kat had finally started the date, yet he still didn't tell me where we were going. With a backpack on his back containing things he'd packed from my room and his, he dragged me along the romantic streets of the city. Throughout it all, I could tell he was extremely nervous, which also made me nervous.
"We're nearly there." He mumbled, looking around. Expecting something like a restaurant, I was confused when we stopped in front of a peculiar looking bath house. Reading the name, Sento Love, it finally dawned on me where we were. "Look," stated Kat as he turned to me. "before we go in, I just want to say, I'm not forcing anything or-"
"This is cute, you're cute." I smiled before planting a small peck on his lips. I knew my cheeks were just as red as his. He responded with a soft smirk before we headed to the doors, both our hearts pounding in a beautiful symphony.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I opened the door to be greeted by candles, rose petals and other cute things. My whole body tingled, knowing that Kat had put all this time in. "I just wanted to do something special, you know, considering everything that's happened recently-" he trailed off as he sat down on the bed. The lighting was romantic, casting gorgeous shadows onto Kat's angelic face. Heat rose in me as I admired him. "What?" He had noticed me staring.
"I love you Kat." I confessed, sitting down next to him, causing rose petals to flutter.
"I love you too, Red." I watched his lips as he spoke, noticing the slight curvature as he said those words. He was shaking slightly, as was I; both knowing what would happen next. I had always wanted my first time to be perfect, and to be with someone I really felt something for; thankfully Katsuki ticked all the boxes. Not being able to wait any longer, he grabbed me suddenly and began kissing me. It was passionate and hot, yet still soft and caring. I felt his hands on my face, whilst mine rested on his thigh. I stroked his upper leg before we both fell back on the bed. I took this opportunity to climb on top of him, landing kiss after kiss on his mouth and neck. I heard him let out a small moan, showing me the other side of him, the submissive, softer side. Not waisting any time, I pulled off his top and let it fall to the floor. "And yours." He demanded lovingly; I did as asked. Our muscular bodies collided, his hands holding my hips. I knew it was the time, as I stared down at his abs, then his crotch. I made my way down, kissing every area I knew he'd like. His breathing was quick and rapid, so was mine. My face reached his shorts, and before even asking, he panted; "take them off." I smirked, adoring his hot, awkward self. Doing as asked, I was then greeted by a large bulge coming from his boxers. Almost as if something took over me, I traced the outline of his length, acknowledging how big it was.
"Are you ready?" I asked compassionately. He just nodded impatiently. Pulling back the fabric, I saw him, fully. Deciding to take off his boxers all the way, he laid completely nude on the bed. I positioned myself so I was further on the mattress whilst I stroked him.
"Please-" he moaned. He was so hot. I then took him in, well most of him. I began moving up and down, letting him hit the back of my throat. I had never felt this close to Kat before and I loved it, I loved him. He then started to direct my head more, pushing me up and down and thrusting his hips. Thankfully, my gag reflex was non-existent. I groped his thick thighs with my shaky hands. The whole moment was perfect, until it was interrupted by Kat, who basically pulled me off and tilted my head up at him. He looked so beautiful, his face red with sweat. "Red, I want you- I, you know-" he stuttered. I didn't know it was possible for his cheeks to get any pinker, but they did. As did mine when I realised what he wanted. I felt myself become even more firm.
"You want me to, like, be the top?" Part of me had always expected me to be the bottom, not that I was complaining. He nodded shyly. "Yeah, uhh, yeah okay-" I fumbled with my words, this was happening. "So what posit-"
"Lie down." His voice was stern. Even though he wanted to be submissive, his dominant nature was still present. I did as asked, and laid down with my back to the mattress.
"Wait have you got-" I stopped as he already pulled out a bottle of lube from the drawers. My heart almost flew out my chest, knowing that this was it. I watched in awe at his hot, sweaty body that rested on the bed in front of me. I watched as he took my joggers off, then my boxers, revealing my full length. He applied the gel carefully before putting the bottle back on the nightstand. Bending down, he placed a strong, passionate kiss on my mouth.
"Are you sure about this?" He questioned, looking at me with seductive eyes.
"Let's do this." I replied back with every nerve in my body on fire. Then, he climbed on top of me, his legs on either side of my body. I grabbed his waist as we both began to position ourselves. "Okay, okay-" I muttered, shifting my length to be in line with him. Suddenly, I felt it, I felt him. His face pulled an intense expression of pain and pleasure; as expected being our first time. His grip on my shoulders tightened as he went further down my shaft. "You okay?" I said with concern. Unexpectedly, he pressed his chest down on mine, making our faces only inches apart.
"Come on Red!" Moaning, he kissed me. I took this as a sign, and began to thrust my hips, up and down. I was slow, careful to not hurt him. In sync, we both released pleasurable noises of love and passion. His mouth manoeuvred to my ear and whispered through his teeth; "faster." Instinctively, I began to pick up pace, feeling myself go deeper in him. Clutching my face with his hands, he cried out. "Red!" I must of found his spot. I didn't stop, knowing how much he liked it, how much I liked it. I felt incredible with Kat on me. Every time I hit his spot, we both gasped with absolute emotion. Kat, being quite dominant, started to grind on me, causing more moaning from the two of us.
"Kat!" I cried out. Suddenly, I could feel it coming. Apparently, so could Katsuki.
"I'm gonna-" his breathing stopped him from speaking. Even though we were both close, I just went faster. It was only a couple more thrusts until I finally pulled myself out and released all over my stomach. Almost at the same time, Kat did the same. He released all over my abs. After that, with him on top of me, we both just stared into each other's eyes, mesmerised by what had just happened. Heavy breathing was the only sound, and the beating of our hearts. He finally broke the silence. "Wow." He flopped down on the bed beside me; both staring up at the ceiling. I just grinned, something which he noticed. "Hey pretty boy, what's so funny?" He asked with fake seriousness. I didn't really know what to say, I was just so happy and content in that moment. Rolling over to look at him, I placed my hand on his pink, beautiful face.
"You're just so amazing."