Anxiety

A/N: OMG!

Nemuri looked up at the clock knowing it would be any minute now, seeing the hole in your chest the size of a bullet wound she quickly went to get the doctors. Hizashi paced the floors nervously as he waited to see what was about to happen. Shota's eyes never left your face. He could see your color come back along with your hair becoming beautiful and full of life again. He brought his hand up to yours and gripped it tightly feeling the warmth of your skin made a small smile come to his face.

The doctor entered the room along with the nurses and started the blood. Hizashi saw Nemuri go back to normal and the doctor gave the signal to turn on the monitor. Hizashi and Aizawa desperately waited to hear the beep to the rhythm of your heart. Hizashi knelt down beside the hospital bed and placed his forehead against the side of your head to whisper in your ear.

"Please come back to me baby girl.....Please." He placed a soft hiss on your warm cheek.

Suddenly The monitor started beeping and your cat ears and tail went away. Your eyes immediately shot open as you let out a scream so horrifying everyone in the hospital could hear you. Seeing blood quickly seep from your chest the nurses applied pressure and started to take you to the back for surgery. Aizawa and Hizashi were holding your hand as they ran along the sides of the hospital bed. You were scared the pain in your chest was so unbearable and seeing the two men you loved in shambles in front of you let you know they were too.

"You can't come back here you have to let go." The surgeon said looking back as they were running into surgery .

Shota let go and snatched Hizashi back with him by his jacket. Tears fell from his eyes as he saw you go threw the double doors clinching onto your bloody chest with one hand and the other reaching out to him.

You felt like you couldn't breath. So much was going on around you as nurses and surgeons surrounded you on every side. A woman placed her hands on your wound and you went instantly numb. Your eyes widened as you watched the doctors slice into you.

"Keep your eyes on me ma'am I'm sorry we have no time to put you to sleep."

They separated your rib cage and looking down seeing your heart beat inside your chest you started to panic.

"I want H..Hizashi..Please." You cried.

"Please calm her down her blood pressures going up."

"H...Hizashi...P..please." Hot tears went down your face as you looked down seeing your lungs match your gasps for air.

"Get a drape in here so she can't see herself open on the table!" the surgeon yelled as he was still quickly trying to fix the bleeding.

"He's right outside waiting for you ok?" The nurse said trying to calm you down.

With those words you began to scream His name trying your best to get his attention. All you wanted was to see him again. What if you didn't get another chance.

Skipping to outside the surgery.

Hizashi stared at the double doors in front of him feeling nothing but emptiness surround him. Shota started to head back to the waiting room to sit with Nemuri.

"You coming? It's gonna be a while." Shota said wiping his tears from his tired eyes.

Hizashi went to turn around but stopped when he heard your voice screaming for him.

"Shota am I going crazy or?"

"No that's her screaming." Shota turned around to look at the bare double doors.

"Shouldn't she be asleep?....Are they doing that while she's awake?" Hizashi quickly ran to the door and started beating on it with his fists.

"Hizashi stop!" Shota yelled.

"No! she's scared!" He continued to bang on the door and yell for them to let him in.

Shota came up behind him and grabbed his jacket to pull him back but got a hard bow to the face making him hit the floor with a bloody nose.

"Don't you dare try to stop me." He said sternly glaring at his friend in the floor.

He took a few steps back and took a deep breath readying himself to break the doors down with his Voice, but was stopped by nurses coming outside.

"Are you Hizashi Yamada?" they said in a bit of a panic.

"Yes. Whats wrong with her."

"No time for questions come with us please." They motioned him to the back and he followed.

Back to the surgery.

"He's coming Ma'am just calm your breathing for us ok?" the nurse said.

You nodded and tried your best to breath through all your anxiety. The surgeon glanced up and saw your eyes shut tightly.

"So tell me about this Hizashi...do you love him?"

"Yes." you said with a nod.

Still seeing you stressed he kept on with the questions to calm you down. "So what's your favorite thing about him?"

"I don't know." You said frustratingly.

"Oh come on now...you know hes been banging on the doors for you."

"Really?" You said cracking one of your eyes and glancing at him.

"Yep..Seems like you two really love one another."

You looked over into the small room seeing Hizashi in pale mint green scrubs. His hair was in a low bun with a scrub mask wrapped around his neck. He was looking down at his hands while he washed them to come inside with you. Him and both of the nurses put the masks over their faces and finally walked in.

"There he is the man of the hour...we've heard nothing but Hizashi for a while now." The surgeon said with a laugh making all the nurses chuckle along with him.

Hizashi made his way over and sat down next to you on a stool.

"Hey beautiful."

You looked over to see his masked face. Even though you could only see his eyes you could tell he was smiling.

"Hey." You said with a grin.

A/N: Ok this is it....Idk what I'm going to do!!!! should I let her live? or let them have their last moments together...omg I'm the one writing it and I'm so excited to see what happens next. Thank you for reading!!