Copyright

Copyright©2018 by ChristietheGhost

First Edition - Unedited

The characters of Star Wars belong to Lucasfilm. No copyright infringement intended.

This book contains material protected under the International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without expressed written permission from the author.

IMPORTANT NOTE

The characters of this book, with the exception of known Star Wars characters, are [my]the author's original characters and belong to [me]the author. Any unauthorized use of them in other books without [my]the author's permission will be considered offensive and reported.

*****

I want to acknowledge My Lord God first and foremost and thank Him for giving me my talent for writing as well as support from many of the people He has placed in my life. Without His love, I would not have the promise or the hope that I do, and I thank Him also for the love He has shown me. Praise be to His awesome and holy name.

Second, I want to acknowledge and thank all Star Wars fans out there who read and support this book. I hope you enjoy it!

I also want to thank and acknowledge all readers of this book. I hope that you will enjoy the story. Thank you for reading.