6. Cheating

"Ugh." I almost puked out my breakfast as the thought of yesterday suddenly flashes through my mind.

"Is something wrong?" I looked to my side to find Mr Kim Taehyung bending over close to me, with a wide smile on his paint-streaked face. His blank, innocent smile seemed to wash away any impure thoughts that ran in my mind earlier.

"Nothing," I assured him with a smile. "How is my shading?"

Mr Kim examines my art piece, and a gradual gentle smile overtakes his entire expression, yet again. "It's great, as expected from the virgin student."

"What do you mean, ' as expected from the virgin student'?" I shot him an irritated look, and Mr Kim chuckles playfully. "I mean, I'm a virgin too, and I draw well. Doesn't that mean all virgins draw nicely?" He puts up a finger, explaining his innocent thoughts stupidly.

I was about to deny his common sense when the bell rung, indicating the next class I've been dreading— math. Not only must I see his face, I also have to pass the test that he's given me or I'll face punishment. And God knows what he means by 'punishment'.

I walked slowly into his class, grasped in my arm a bunch of heavy textbooks. The books were probably as heavy as my shoulders right now.

"Serin." Mr Park greets me with an intense stare, his body leaning against the chalkboard with his hands in his pockets. "Are you ready?"

I gulped. If there's one thing I knew about Mr Park; it's his stare. The way he puts his eyes on you gave you a feeling that you're being watched very, very closely— in a sexual way.

"I'm ready." I nodded at him. The seemingly awkward atmosphere begun as soon as he starts to watch me closely as I do my test paper; as if he's reliving the events yesterday in his head. The very fact that we did things as a student and teacher never left my mind, even during the test.

And then it suddenly hit me— how in the hell do I do these questions?

I haven't thought of it, let alone revise for the test. My mind was too preoccupied with the sensations of his kiss that I have totally forgotten to revise for the upcoming testpaper.

"Shit." I muttered to myself. Oh shit, indeed.

At this point, I was so desperate to get off the punishment that my mind begun to think wild solutions to get my ass off from trouble; only to bring me closer to one— how about cheating? He'll never know. As soon as he turns around, I'll just sneak a peak at my textbook below my table....

And he does. I quickly looked down and flipped my book to Chapter Twenty Eight, where a bunch of graph demonstrations focused in my line of vision. I take in the information as I go along, writing it swiftly on my paper. It seems to work increasingly well, as I do it one more time...and another, and another—

And then he turns around to look at me.

"Well then, Serin." his eyes begin to spark a cold hue of colours, sending chills down my spine.

"I guess it's time for punishment."