6

3 days later...

AYLA'S POV

As I finished my morning routine, my phone started to receive notifications, which made me feel shocked and not used to this kind of attention. Being curious, I immediately checked it and saw that I had new followers on my social media accounts and was mentioned in a few posts that I hadn't looked at for a while. I decided to check my aunt Leigh's text first. "The company texted me. They already posted it," she messaged from Seattle. Oh my god! I totally forgot! Namjoon Oppa will kill me, shit!

"MOM!!" I shouted, running to my mom in a panic, which made her confused. "I have something to tell you," I started, and she nodded, asking me to sit on the couch. "Ok! Honey, calm down first," she replied, and I tried to compose myself before speaking. "Remember that my dream is to be a model, right?" I said, and she nodded. "So I sent some of my pictures to one of the companies in Seattle, I got in, AND MOM THEY POSTED MY DEBUT PHOTOS! Namjoon Oppa will kill me." I blurted out in panic, tears welling up in my eyes. 

My mom calmly reassured me, "Why would he? He knows it's your dream." I looked at her with concern, saying, "He doesn't want me to enter this work since he knows how hard it is. Wait? So you're not angry?" She shook her head, "I'm not, I'm happy for you, honey." I still felt worried and asked about Namjoon Oppa's reaction. "He won't be angry; maybe he'll be disappointed because you didn't tell him earlier. He knows the fact that he can't stop you when it's about your dream. I promise he won't get angry, I'm sure he'll be proud of you." she reassured me. I asked her how she could be so sure, and she replied, "Because he's my son, I know him better than anyone." Feeling relieved, I thanked her and she encouraged me to tell him before he saw it himself. I nodded and prepared myself to face him.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.VWe were all confused when our manager called us, knowing today was our day off. The only thing he told us was that there was something he needed to show us. Now we were all in our practice room, sitting on the floor with the laptop in front of us. Sejun Hyung opened it, revealing something that shocked us all...

 Sejun Hyung opened it, revealing something that shocked us all