Twenty-seven • Moon

Queen Felicity Lowell's Point of View

"I think I ate so much," I giggled while telling Dimitrius. I must admit, all those burgers, fries, sundaes, sodas, and nuggets, they were better than any salad, steak, or foods that I have ever tried.

First, the ocean. Second, McDonald's. What's probably next? The night seemed so young that I felt like it's everlasting by Dimitrius' side.

None of us bothered to check the time. We were like a regular couple, enjoying the dark night sky. What surprised me was Dimitrius' hand holding mine as we walked out of the restaurant.

His hands felt so soft yet his grasp was tight. Slowly, his thumb caressed my knuckles as if asking for permission. I opened my hands and in a swift motion, our fingers were intertwined.

Lucky for him, my vervain ring was placed on my other hand but his index finger also had a ring that caught my attention. Since it was dark, I couldn't see much of it but it looked vaguely familiar.

I brought our hands up close to my chest as I took a closer look at his ring. It was a beautiful gold ring that had an engravement, "My King." It was the same ring that held my memories from when I was born.

"Felicity, you have to run as fast as you can. Do you understand me?" Dimitri said.

"What's happening? Where's momma? I can't run Dimitri, I'm s-scared!" I started crying and I put my hands on my ears because of the thunders.

"No, Feli, you're brave, remember? You have to run to the castle, you'll be a princess!" He told me but I did not believe him. Princesses weren't real, they only existed in fairytales like momma and papa told me.

"But where will you go, Dimitri?" I asked him but he just hugged me tightly. The storm kept on pouring rain on us.

"I love you, Felicity but I'm sorry that I have to do this."

Dimitri said something that I did not understand, "obliviscaris omnia."

I blinked and then, I screamed because a stranger was in front of me. "Let me go!" I told him but he carried me. Oh no, where is he taking me?

Everything I saw was black and I couldn't remember anything. When I opened my eyes, I saw someone. She was beautiful. Her eyes were green, her hair was black and her skin looked so pretty.

"Who are you?" I whispered because I was so scared.

"I am Mary, Princess Felicity," she said. Why did she call me a princess?

"No no no, I'm not Felicity! I am -" But I could not remember anything. Who am I? What happened?

"Princess Felicity Lowell."

"Felicity!" Someone screamed while shaking my body. When I looked up, I saw a worried Dimitrius. How did those memories come back?

"Are you okay?" He asked me. His eyes searched mine, waiting for my answer. When I got my memories before, it wasn't anything that felt like this.

I felt so nauseous and drained. As if I just ran a mile without breathing. Why did it feel something like that? I felt so attached to him. When I was five at that time and he told me to run, my feet couldn't. All I felt was a connection between the two of us.