12

It's been about a week since the fan girl... problem. Jeff had came back, sadly. He hates everyone now, but it was pretty funny, though.

BEN and I were currently walking through the woods enjoying the scenery. The sound of rushing water filled my ears once again and this time will be...  I don't know how to explain it really. Because I found the love in my life so it doesn't have a name yet.

I felt BEN's little arms tighten on my arm as we approach the stream. Moss lined the space between the water and forest meet. Making it perfect... well not yet it's not perfect.

We sat down on the moss and looked at the rushing water. This is it. No going back now. YOU GOT THIS TOBY.

"BEN th-there's something *tic* I have w-wanted to ask you for some time *tic* now." I pause. "You know I lik-e you and I... I wanna *tic*be more than friends."

He just looked at me, ok.

"S-so what I'm *tic*trying to say is will you be mine?" My studdering and twitching stopped in mid-sentence.

"Toby, I thought you'd never ask. Of course." BEN finally replied

Then he attacked my with a hug making us both fall to the ground.  Now we were covered in moss shreds and dirt heading back home. As we entered, the room was hot with worry.

Masky came running towards us.

"Where the f*ck Have you been?!" He yelled

Slender stepped around the corner and bent down

"Zalgo is coming with an army, be prepared my children."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, I love the lion king and Scar is my fav.

Right that's it for this chapter and only a few more and this will be done.

~Maskeddoodler