3- That's master to you

WARNING
SEXUAL CONTANT AHEAD!! NOT FOR SOFT STANS!! THIS IS SOME 21+ SHIT BITCHES! SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT, I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!
BUT IF YOU DO, ONE YOU GONNA NEED SOME HOLY WATER, TWO ILL SEE Y'ALL IN HELL :)
Thank you and enjoy!

WARNING SEXUAL CONTANT AHEAD!! NOT FOR SOFT STANS!! THIS IS SOME 21+ SHIT BITCHES! SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT, I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER!! BUT IF YOU DO, ONE YOU GONNA NEED SOME HOLY WATER, TWO ILL SEE Y'ALL IN HELL :)Thank you and enjoy!

Yoongi's breath audibly hitched at the red headed males words. Hoseok kept his smirk, moving his hands to the males waist, which Yoongi surprisingly didn't oppose.

"What's your name, sexy?" Hoseok asked, swaying his hips slowly.

Hoseok started to grind lightly on the male, causing Yoongi's eyes to flutter shut, "Y-Yoongi. You?"

The red head raised an eyebrow, that sounds familiar?

"Hoseok."

Which is what Yoongi started thinking as well.

"Min?" Hoseok inquired.

Yoongi shot his eyes open, looking up at him, "how did you know that?"

The red head turned Yoongi around, so now his back faced Hoseok's chest, his crotch right against the boys ass. Hoseok proceeded to thrust his hips against the mint haired male's ass, the feeling led Yoongi to roll his eyes back, his head landing on Hoseok's shoulder.

"What was your question?" Hoseok smirked, feeling Yoongi move his hips to meet Hoseoks.

"Fuck ... you," Yoongi breathed out, hating how he forgot his question in the first place.

"I'd love to fuck you," Hoseok teased, moving his head to kiss Yoongi's pale neck.

Yoongi slightly snapped back into reality, though he was loving the feeling of Hoseok's crotch against him, he didn't push him away. Guess that's what not having sex does to you.

To tease Hoseok as well, Yoongi started to rub his ass against Hoseok harder, the red head groaning against Yoongi's neck. As Yoongi continued his actions, he felt Hoseok's crotch harden. The mint haired male moaned rather loud, the music of the club covering the sound, as Hoseok applied suction to his sweet spot.

"I-if," Hoseok grinded against Yoongi, "you want to fuck," the red head marked Yoongi again, "it wont be here." the mint haired male finally breathed out.

"Then where shall we go, sexy?"

"My place isn't that far," Yoongi responded, turning so he could look at Hoseok.

"Your place then," the red head smirked.

Once they had reached Yoongis apartment, with a very sexual atmosphere surrounding them on the ride in Hoseok's car, Hoseok pushed Yoongi against the door and began attacking his neck.

Yoongi allowed himself to moan at the feeling, the pain of the hickeys, and the pleasure of the thought of being marked, aroused him. Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's thighs, the mint haired male jumping and wrapping his legs around Hoseok's waist.